Back from the speedforce

It had been 3 months now that Barry Allen The Flash returned from the speedforce. Iris was angry at him for he had left her and sacrificed everything without even taking about it. Team Flash was back but it wasn't the same. Wally was used to be the one who saved the day and with Barry back things got little awkward at times. Jo however was happy that Barry was back . Cisco was the happiest because his friends were back . Barry had noticed the changes that were made when he was away. Iris left town to just have some time to herself. It was getting normal day by day and Barry.. the old Barry was coming back.  In the speedforce Barry went trough a lot.  He saw what the lives of his friends would be like if he wasn't The Flash.  He experienced his mother's death his father's death . He even saw that if he would not be the flash Leonard Snart would be one of his friends. That was maybe the reason they could never really hurt each other thought Barry. Barry got a new suit from Cisco. Everything was getting normal at least that is what Barry thought. One normal day in Central City there had been a break in and this time Kidflash went there alone. It had taken him more time to return or make contact with the team. They got worried. Cisco hacked the cctv and saw what was happening.  Kidflash was being held hostage. He couldn't move. Without thinking twice The Flash sped there and released everyone and let the police in then went back and got Kidflash. They both sped to Starlabs.. Wally looking bit pissed. When they reached there everyone started to cheer for Barry and praise him for how amazing he was. Wally snaped at Barry : I had everything under control.. I was going to save them  you could have waited a while before speeding in and showing how great of a hero you are . You always need to show how great you are. How we all rely on you. I'm just fedd up with all of this .. I need time.. some space from your heroness.  I'm going to Iris' . Don't try to come there .. please ..
As Wally was done taking he sped off. Barry couldn't believe what just happened. First Iris now Wally.  He looked at Cisco then at Caitlin and Harry. He had tears in his eyes. He just looked down. Meanwhile Jo came inside and ask what was going on.  Caitlin explained everything.  Jo was shocked and confused. He went towards Barry and hugged him saying that everything will be alright. Barry hugged him back tight and let his tears fall . Everyone was sad and they all hugged him showing Barry their love. They all went back to work and forgot what happened for then.
It was 9 o'clock.  Barry starred at the clock at let out a sigh...
Cisco said that he had some awesome movies at home and he would love to take the night off and have a movie night. Caitlin and Harry were exited as they all looked at Barry. Barry: I don't feel like it. I'll just go home and just sleep ..
He left . Cisco, Caitlin and Harry looked concerned at each other. Why don't we just go home and rest said Caitlin. They all agreed with her and took the night off.
As Barry reached at the door he let a tear escape his eyes as he looked for the key in his pockets. He found it and opened the door and walked in. He looked around remembering how Iris used to wait up for him and always get exited seeing him home early.
He couldn't stay in the house anymore.  He felt broken just seeing the house and all it's stuff.
He went out again and started walking down the street as he walked he saw Iris' face and how she left not looking back once. He couldn't bare it and started running fast..