On the plane ( the previous chapter continues)

The next morning.. Barry woke up first.. but didn't move.. he was still enjoying the moment.. he was with his Leonard.. the guy who he was going to get married to.. he couldn't help but smile in Leonard's chest...
He felt a kiss on his head.. Leonard was also awake now.. Barry looked at Leonard and just smiled..
Charles: Barry.. I don't want to leave..
Barry: then don't..
Charles: you don't understand Bear .. I told you about my friends right..
Barry: yea.. what about them ?..
Charles: (sat up ) I told you about.. how my friend Joe en I .. felt that something wasn't right.. what if it isn't.. you don't know Dark and Thawn.. I can't afford to lose you..
Barry: are you scarred of them ?..
Charles: I wasn't before.. look Barry.. I love you... a lot.. and I don't want any secrets between us.. I want you to know everything...
Barry: Yes.. I'm right here .. you can tell me..
Charles: not now.. we have to go back home bear .. let's get ready.. we'll talk on the way back .. okay..
Barry: okay.. let's go..

They got ready.. and left.. they stopped for breakfast on their way to the airport..

* on the plane back home *
Barry: Charles?
Charles: Yes Bear?..
Barry: you were going to tell me something...
Charles: Yes, I just don't know how..
But ... okay.. listen... I'm not this nice white collar guy.. I've have done a lot.. I've killed people Barry.. with my "Friends" .. I did a lot of wrong.. to get to where I am .. but I'm trying to do things different now.. and Joe agrees with it.. he himself is also doing his best to repay for the all the bad stuff we did..
Barry: (puts his hand on Charles' ) at least you both are trying to do the right thing now..
Charles: Yes.. but I can't.. not that I want to.. but Thawn is blackmailing us now.. because he has the proof.. he doesn't want anything from us.. we just have to do anything he wants us to do... even if it's killing someone.. I've done it..
I don't want him to know about you.. I don't want to drag you into this..
Barry: I.. I don't know what to say ... but I trust you.. and I believe you will do the right thing... and don't worry about me Mr Darwin.. I'm just your assistant..
Charles: ( smiles) I love you ..
Barry: I love you too Leo.. Charles ..
Charles: I promise this won't be for long.. okay.. I don't want to hide what we have.. I'm going to see Joe .. I have to tell him.. he's my only friend I actually trust.
Barry: okay Mr Darwin *chuckles*
Charles: * chuckles* seriously Barry?
Barry: well .. you said that no-one can know about us yet.. so .. ya know..
Charles: Yes Barry .. but not for long.. I hate hiding stuff.. but ..
Barry: but .. what Charles?
Charles: do you really love me? Are you ready for me and my crazy life?
Barry: I love you.. a lot.. I don't know how, but I do..

Charles takes Barry's hand and pulls him towards him.. so that Barry is on his lap.. how did we end up like this.. how am I so lucky..

Barry puts his arms around Charles' shoulders.. maybe this was meant to be Charles.. we met .. we fell in love with each other and now we're here.. but Charles I have a lot to tell you.. things that you need to know ab...

Charles presses his lips against Barry's... one secret at a time love.. Barry tries to protest, but soon he gives in.. he couldn't resist his Len .. one of Charles' hand grips Barry's hips tight so that there's no space between them, while the other hand wanders under his shirt.. which let's a moan escape Barry's lips..
Charles' both hands on Barry's hips..

Things were about to get heated up.. but then the pilot spoke.. the plane was soon going to land ..
Barry growled.. his head now on Charles' shoulder.. which made Charles laugh..

Charles: God I don't know how I'm going to be able to stay away from you.. this is going to be hard..
Barry: as hard as you are right now..
* looking down at Charles' pant *
Charles: oh trust a lot harder.. he whispers in Barry's ears .. sending chills trough Barry's spines ..
By the way.. you seem more excited... looking down at Barry's pants.. they both chuckled ..

Charles: oh my God.. why are we here so fast.. now I'll have to deal with the problem my self..
Barry: * laughs * oh we both have to do it ourselves.. * gets up from Charles' lap and goes to sit on his seat*

The plane soon lands..
Barry was gathering some files and putting them in a briefcase..
He turned over and saw Charles staring at him.. and winked.. Charles walked over to Barry.. and pulled him into a hug ..
Charles: hurry back tomorrow.. I will be waiting ... * gives Barry a kiss on his head*
Barry holds on tighter, Charles not minding it a bit, and after some time.. he let's go.. It will be hard ..
Charles: what?
Barry: you know .. the wait.. until tomorrow.. * winking at Charles *
Charles: oh that * chuckles * I'll send a car with you.. or if you can drive take mine.. and be safe okay..
Barry : I love you ..
Charles: I love you more..

They get off the plane.. Charles tells his driver to give the keys to Barry.. as they both leave their separate ways..

Authors note: not a very long chapter.... the next few will be short too.. for the storyline purposes..😉

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far ..
I'll try my best to update faster.. I promise. ..