❤If it's meant to be it'll be ❤

Barry and Leonard adopted three beautiful kids (left to right)
Nora Elizabeth Snart
Charles Leonard Snart
Lisa Juliet Allen

Leonard decided to do something that would make their kids proud..
He joined the CCPD's training programme , which was for criminals who wanted to change, who wanted to help.. the training lasted 6 months and in just 2 years Leonard became Jo's partner..
He showed amazing progress, which set an example for a lot of people..

Who would have imagined Leonard Snart like this...
It's like they say :
" love has the power to do wonders"

Barry and Leonard were like this wonder couple.. it was like.. how did they make this happen.. they were polar opposites..
They somehow made this work..
Leonard and Barry both worked at the CCPD .. Barry was still the Flash.. and had a lot on his plate..
But still they were doing fine.. because Leonard was always home with the kids most of the time and when they went to work they had a lot of baby sitters ready..
The baby sitter pairs : Sara and Amaya , Ray and Sara , Ray and Lisa , Caitlin and Lisa, Cisco and Caitlin, Iris and Lisa .. and when it was Leonard, Mick was always there to help
He never accepted the fact that he adored the kids.. but he still played with them and laughed..
Yup.. Mick Rory laughed...
Everyone was amazed by how they were so much in love..

They made it happen.. they were together and they were happy..
They were amazing parents.. and did their best raising their kids..
They had ups and downs.. but they made it trough all .. together..

Barry and Leonard were meant to be together.. and when something is meant to be it'll be ❤