Family reunion

Barry came back to the place where he had left. He rushed home, he was gone for almost three days but because time stands still in the vanishing point he wasn't even gone for 15 min. He wasn't sleepy but it was night and he had cancelled the movie night plan so Barry sat on his bed just staring at the wall. Suddenly his phone started ringing. Barry looked at the screen to see it was Iris
, he hesitated first than picked up the phone
Iris: Barry?.. Barry it's me Iris
Barry: y..ess yes I know it's you
Iris: Barry I'm coming to Central City tomorrow, I need to tell you something.. about someone..
Barry: .....silence...
Iris: Barry? Are you there?.. did you hear what I said ? Bar?..
Barry: yea yes I heard you.. I'll see you tomorrow then..
Iris: yes .. Bye Barry goodnight
Barry: Goodnight Iris..
*hangs up*
Barry putt his phone down and lied down... starring at ceiling.
*The next day *
Barry was at the CCPD finishing some reports as he received a msg. The msg was from Iris, she was at Jitters. Barry finished his work and messaged Iris that he's on his way.
*At Jitters*
Barry opened the door and walked in. The smell of coffee hit him as walked. Barry saw Iris sitting in the right corner and walked towards her.
Iris?... Hi Barry .. Iris hugged Barry and the both sat down as Barry ordered coffee. They waited for the coffee and once it arrived they started talking.
Barry: you wanted to talk about someone.. is everything alright? How's Wally?
Iris: ye-a yea.. Everything is okay. Wally is good.
How are you Barry?
Barry: I'm good Iris.
This is so weird .. talking like we're meeting for the first time. Just.. just tell me what's wrong?
Iris: I'm sorry Barry.. I just can't take this.. always being scared of losing you , of not knowing what will happen next and when you'll suddenly decide to sacrifice yourself for the better good. I- I.. just can't Barry I'm sorry.. I just hope you understand.
Barry: * sits still.. doesn't say a word*
Iris: I called you here because.. I.. I found someone... someone else Barry.. the time you were in the speedforce I got to know him and I started liking him .. more than just liking..
I'm...... I'm so sorry Barry... It just happened .. He lives ... I live with him Barry... I couldn't move on without talking to you.. I hope you see it from my point of view.. .. Barry please say something.. I feel bad Barry.. please ..
Barry stands up , so does Iris.
Barry Looks at Iris, with tears in her eyes. Barry hugs Iris and says : I understand Iris and I am glad you found someone. Before we we're anything we we're friends... bestfriends . You don't have to feel bad for being happy Iris.. I will always support you.
Iris started crying and said: I thought you would never understand..maybe you would get upset but you didn't.. I shouldn't have doubted our friendship.
They sat there talking about everything in past 6 months.

They decided to go to Jo's and they even called Wally.

*At Jo's *
Before knocking on the door Wally arrived and without saying anything he hugged Barry. After sometime Wally spoke... I'm sorry Barry.. I didn't mean anything I said .. I was just frustrated. I'm sorry man.. I'm so sorry ..
Barry put his hand on Wally' s shoulder and said don't worry.. we're good.. and Barry knocked on the door.
Jo opened the door and was shocked to see all his kids there.. He hugged them and let them in. Iris told Jo about everything and Jo looked ad Barry receiving a nod from him.
Then he said.. I don't know how things changed this way but if all my children are happy then I'm happy.

After meeting Jo and having dinner there Barry left for home. When he reached his apartment he looked around and thought how he didn't feel bad of the decision that Iris took .. how come he didn't feel heartbroken.. it was all to weird for him it was like he never really had feelings for Iris it was weird.
I need a new house because this place does not feel like home said Barry. Barry started cleaning up his apartment. While cleaning up he found a box in his hoody which he was wearing when he went to the vanishing point. He opened the box which contained a small machine and a note, he opened the note ... it said:

Dear Scarlett

This remote will lead you to the vanishing point when you want to pay a visit. Just to be clear .. not a friendship gift okay. It will just kinda lead the way for you and the council doesn't mind you being here.
See you soon Barry
Your favourite criminal
Captain Cold
Barry smilled after reading the letter and started thinking about Leonard and the time they spent together. He finished his work and went to sleep.
This was the first-time Barry ever slept peacefully after coming back from the speedforce.