The Scarlett speedster is back💥☇

Barry was still on his way when Rose called him and told him about the party.. he had to go Eobard's party.
He reached to the place where they all had gathered the first day..
He didn't tell them much or anything about Leonard, because they seemed rather upset about the people they had found. They soon found out that they all had been invited to Eobard's party. They all where confused, but still started preparing themselves for the party. It was after all a legion of doom party.. so they must be up to nothing good.

Barry didn't want to stay there because he felt.. weak... he knew how to fight, but was still not strong enough compared to the team .. he was smart , but others had that covered too.. so he just left for a walk..
He was outside starlabs, where he had parked the car.. as he was about to unlock the car he got a call from Leonard.. he couldn't say anything.. Leonard told him to meet up at his house ASAP, he will text him the address.
Barry receives the message and goes to see Charles, not thinking of why he had called him.
Barry enters the house without any problems.. from the looks of it .. the guards had been instructed to let him in..
When the front door opened and he walked in.. he saw Malcolm standing by the stairs.

Malcolm: finally.. I thought you got lost Allen.. come on now .. let's go..

Barry hesitated , but nodded and walked behind Malcolm.

They entered a room.. he saw Leonard standing by the table, he was busy with something..
" He's here" said Melcome as he left saying I'll leave you two to it ..

Barry: Ch.. Charles?
Charles: Yes Barry?
Barry: why am I here exactly?

Leonard carefully placed the syringe on a tray and walked towards Barry..
He placed the tray on the table next to Barry.

Leonard : I need to fix my mistake..
Barry: what mistake Charles?
Leonard: that's not my name.. my mistake is that I help Eobard complete the formula that took your speed.. and now I'm going to get your speed back .. okay?.. but you need to trust me .. Do you..?
Barry: more than myself..

A smiled appeared on Leonard's lips
Leonard: okay.. then I need you to sit down okay.. relax yourself.. breath ...
All of this will soon be over..

Barry did as instructed..
Barry: hey what did you mean by it's not your name?

Leonard: not now Barry..
* injects Barry *
Barry soon get unconscious.. Leonard takes Barry to his room and places him on the bed ,giving a kiss on his fore head and leaves saying " see you soon my Scarlett "

Leonard and Malcolm had already gotten their memories back.. they made a syrup that could, when it came in contact with the white blood cells , destroy the bugs and clear all the traces of it in just 2 hours.. After escorting Barry to the room.. Malcolm left to take care of the other people with the bugs.. and to instruct them to play along, so that Eobard doesn't find out anything..
The machine that Malcolm saw was also replaced with a hologram..

After 2 hours Barry regained consciousness.. he opened his eyes to see Leonard sitting next to him..

Barry: Charles? ..
Leonard: like I said, that's not my name Barry.
Barry: Leonard?

Leonard smirked. This answered Barry's question and out of reflex he stood up pushed Leonard on the bed and went on top of him in seconds without realizing..

Leonard: someone's being hasty ..

Barry pushed his lips against Leonard's .. their lips parted after some time he looked at Leonard's face.. he moved so that he was sitting on Leonard..

Barry: I love you damn it
Leonard smiled said I love you too Scarlett.. by the way.. did you notice something?
Barry: what? Your bulge ?
Leonard: *laughed * except that Barry.. umm.. how fast you were on top of me ..
Barry: well yea I'm the Flash.... wait.. wait a minute.. I have my speed back * vibrates hand to check *
Leonard: yea.. congrats..
Barry: Thawn..
Leonard: don't worry Barry.. he'll get what he deserves.. maybe at his own party .. I have stuff planned for him.. I told you we will go trough all our problems together..  for now just play along.. as my assistant.. okay..

Barry again pushes his lips against Leonard's... this time licking his underlip, asking for permission, which Leonard gives him .. Leonard let's his hands wonder under Barry's shirt.. which makes the kiss get more intense .. they stop to get some air..
Barry still on Leonard.. his head resting on his chest..

Leonard: as much as I want this right now.. we can't Bear ..
Barry: *tilts his head* why.. ? ( making a puppy face)
Leonard: don't do this to me Barry.. I have to kill some people and we have to go home..
Barry: right... but.... okay never mind
Leonard: we still have a party to go to.. you should go get ready..
Barry: you are going to either sing or dance with me .. and you have no choice.
Leonard: yea right..
Barry: fine * gets up*
Leonard: fine I'll sing .. ughh.. drama queen..

Barry laughed..
Barry: see you at the party Mr Darwin..
Leonard: bye Barry.. * chuckles * god I love you..
Barry: I love you too.. !!!
             Byeeee