Part 7 Rematch.

When the entire Classes for the day ended, both Pyrrha & Nora got a text from Obsidian on their scroll, saying "Come to the Emerald Forest side Cliff, where Initiations take place, see you there." at that both Pyrrha and Nora had a smile on their face, and Pyrrha said "Are you ready for the rematch?" and then Nora jumped up from her bed and said "YES, We will break HIS LEGS!!!" and at that they then got ready, and left to meet Obsidian at the cliff, when they got there they Found Obsidian sitting down at the cliff, looking down, and humming a strange song, and then they saw chairs set up, and sitting in the chairs was Team RWBY, and Jaune and Ren, Jaune and Ren where waving flags saying 'Go Pyrrha & Nora.' while Yang and Ruby held  a flag saying 'Go Obsidian.' while Blake and Weiss just waited for the match to begin, then Obsidian said " You two are a bit late, so what do you two want if you two win?" at that Nora instantly jumped up and said "PANCAKES, WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS, NO BUTTERSCOTCH, NO CARAMEL.... ALL OF THE FLAVORS." and then Pyrrha said in a whispering voice, "Some time with Jaune, please." and then Obsidian said "Alright, and If I win, you have to work for me for a week, I'm ready when you two are." at that Obsidian then got into his battle stance this time, and grabbed his Grimm Bead necklace, and said "Boarbatusk, Blade Rifle." and at that the bead turned into a Boarbatusk and then it turned into a long curved sword with Riffle fittings, and then Pyrrha and Nora got ready, entering their battle stance's also, and then Nora charged at Obsidian, while saying "Blood isn't going to work this time, Obsidian!!!" and then she brought her hammer down, however Obsidian blocked it with his sword, and then Pyrrha then came charging at Obsidian, and then she jumped and landed a kick into Obsidian's back, he stumbled a bit, but what amazed Pyrrha is that she wasn't going to the ground, she then looked down, and saw that Obsidian's tail was wrapped around her stomach, and kept her in place, until Nora pulled Obsidian's leg with her causing him to topple, and loose his grip on his weapon, and onto Pyrrha's leg, letting her fall, which she then lands easily on her feet, and then Obsidian then stands back from Nora and Pyrrha, with his sword back firmly in his right hand, he then shoots, at Pyrrha, at that she dodges the bullets, and uses her shield to protect her body, then Nora runs to Pyrrha and jumps onto the shield and is then launched off, and sent flying to Obsidian, which he then barred his arms in an X formation, and bent his legs, waiting for the impact, Nora hit Obsidian as hard as she could, bringing sand and dust up from the ground, and when it all settled Obsidian was just standing there, not a single scratch was on him, well his tails coat was ripped, but it started to re-stitch itself, making the holes seem like it never happened, and then Obsidian stood straight, and lunged at Nora, faster than she would even imagine, which then he began to confuse her, when he showed signs of going left he would go right, and if he made signs of going right and she would think he would go left however he went right, and then using his tail to trip her, while he uses his curved sword against Pyrrha, every time Obsidian's blade hit Pyrrha's blade made a bit of  spark, at first Pyrrha shrugged it off as a coincidence, until she struck harder, and the blade released shocks of electricity, sending Pyrrha back, and making Obsidian jump, and he landed on Nora's shoulders, which she then tried to get him off, but when she tried he smacked her hands away with his tail, saying "Come on Nora, why am I on your shoulders." then she remembered her weapon and tried to hit him off with that, however when she tried he jumped off, and landed in-front of her, and kicked her in the stomach, sending her back to Pyrrha, and then Pyrrha threw her shield like a Frisbee and it then hit Obsidian in the face, then the shield went back to Pyrrha, due to her semblance, and then Obsidian threw something yellow at Nora, and then he shot it, making it explode like a thunder and lightning storm in-front of her, every-one was confused on why Obsidian gave Nora a boost, a that Nora jumped with her hammer held high, and brought it down to the ground in-front of Obsidian, sending him close to the cliff, and then Blake said "Is it just me or does it seem like he planned that?" then Ruby said "What do you mean Blake?" "I mean, he just energized Nora right?" says Blake, "Yeah, why?" asks Weiss, "He knows a lot about a semblance and fights, right Yang?" asks Blake, then Yang says "Yes, he's so good that he can find the best way to win, most people wouldn't energize their opponents, however Obsidian would do that." "Uh, Ren, is Nora and Pyrrha losing?" asks Jaune, "Most likely, but I am uncertain on how this fight would go, so lets watch." says Ren, something strange then happens, Nora is then shot at by Obsidian, and the shot takes her back to Pyrrha, at this Pyrrha is getting really mad, at that she then changes her blade from a xiphos, and into a lance, and then she aims at Obsidian, while he smiles a wicked smile, and she throws it, and it flies directly through his chest, at that he then smiles and coughs up blood, and then Nora shoots a grenade at Obsidian, which then explodes upon impact onto the ground, making Obsidian fall off of the cliff, everyone was shocked, Pyrrha tried to bring her lance back with Obsidian still attached, however the blade didn't have Obsidian on it, then suddenly a loud screech was heard, stopping Nora in her tracks, even scarring Ren, the fear rising up in them, and then two long black arms with two long fingers on each hand, and then the head came up, a face with a somewhat stitched mouth, and ram like horns sticking out, however the eyes weren't right, instead of a reddish yellow, they where glowing a Tar Pitch Black, and a Dark Green aura was all around this Grimm,along with wisps of Grimm Smoke, then it raised it's self off of the other side of the cliff, showing instead of a nightmarish horse, a sea serpent like tail instead of legs,  then it unfolded wings from the back dragon like dragon like, then they all saw the slight tentacles from the sides of this grimm, and at that they all knew it was Obsidian, and then he attacked, bringing both arms down and straight to Nora and Pyrrha, pinning them to a tree, and then the Black Eyed form of Obsidian said "Do you Give up?" as it's stitch like mouth broke apart, and then Pyrrha and Nora said "Fine we give up." and at that the Black Eyed Obsidian let them go, and reverted back to normal, and he said "Nora Pyrrha, you could of actually killed me, you two start in two days at my coffee shop." at that he then walks to them and helps them up, and they all go back to Beacon, and rest, and wait for tomorrow as always.