Part 18 Dark Truth.

It started out as a normal every day in Remnant, Obsidian working the Saturday morning, at SHIP'S & OC'S, "Gray, Tusche is everything ready back there?" at that a guy with violet eyes poked his head out from the kitchen doors, "Kind of Obsidian sir, Tusche did it again." says Gray, at that he lets out a small scream as he see's a dog on the outside of the coffee shop, he then ducks down behind the counter, at that another guy came out of the kitchen doors, a snake faunus named Tusche, "Don't listen to him, he's lying." at that he notices Gray hiding under the counter again, "Dog?" he asks, Gray and Obsidian both nod, at that Obsidian says, "He's gone Gray, and get back to work, Gray, your position is the stove, Tusche the counter, now." at that Gray stands up, and both him and Tusche say "Yes sir." at that they then scramble around, then they end up bumping into each other falling down, Obsidian watches this happen, at that Obsidian face palms himself, and sighs "These two are so much work for me to do." says Obsidian, at that Willow then jumps onto Obsidian's back saying "I got you." at that Obsidian turns his head to look at Willow, he see's her white hair, her fox ears, her scar, her light blue eyes, and her white fox tail, and then he lightly pecks her cheek, at that she gets off him and then Hollow appears behind her, they both place their hand above their eyes, in a salute, and they both say "What do we do?" at that Obsidian smiles, and places his hands on their heads, and rubs them "You two are keeping an eye on Gray and Tusche." says Obsidian, at that both Willow and Hollow change their appearance, Willow's hair, ears, and tail turning red, her eyes turning green, her scar disappearing, Hollow's hair turning red, his blue eyes turning green, and at that they get to work, and at that Obsidian then goes down to his office, to file some things, after a while Obsidian gets a text from Team RWBY, 'Hey Obsidian can you come by our Dorm, we need to tell you something.' says the text from Team RWBY, at that Obsidian texts 'Sure, on my way.' at that he then goes back up, and he says to his workers "I'm going out, Willow and Hollow are in charge, and if it happens again with Gray use a broom okay?" at that Willow nods, and Hollow says "Yes sir." at that Obsidian the walks out of the Coffee Shop, and on to Beacon.

Obsidian reaches Beacon, he stops at the entrance, looking up at the magnificent tower, that he knows that Ozpin's office is at the top, he then goes into Beacon, and walks down the halls, going to Team RWBY's Dorm, strangely, he founds the Dorm room, open and empty, "Strange, eh might as well wait for them." at that he goes in, and sits for a while, and then he get's bored, so he looks around, he see's the study desk in the corner, he walks to it to find some papers on it, "Weiss's homework..." at that he looks at it, and he then smiles, "Heh, she got seven of the questions wrong." at that he walks around and goes into the kitchen, "Hmm, Ruby has been baking cookies again." as he looks around noticing failed attempts at cookies, Obsidian then smiles as he get's an evil idea, so he starts to work on baking some cookies, these cookies containing a secret ingredient, Fire Dust, after a while the cookies are done, he then sets them on a plate and places a sign that says'For Ruby.' at that Obsidian then moves on and see's Yang's bed, he then straightens it up, until he found something strange under the covers , "I-Is that my old Tails Coat? I thought I lost this." at that he then fixes Yang's bed up with the Tails Coat still under the covers, and then Obsidian looks around, and he see's Weiss's bed, and he see's a familiar pillow on top of Weiss's pillow, "Is that my couch pillow?" at that Obsidian walks over to it, and picks it up, feeling the soft texture again, "It is, I thought I lost this." he then sets it back down, and then he goes up to Ruby's bed, where under the pillow he finds something interesting, a sheathed knife, his knife, that well he gave to Ruby when he first met her, "She kept it?" at that Obsidian then goes down, and walks over to Blake's bed, and on the Book shelf next to Blake's bed is a book, "Ninja's of Love huh? Blake sometimes I forget that your into smut books." at that Obsidian grabs it, and sits down on her bed, he then looks up at the bed frame and finds what appears to be a Ultra Violet light screwed onto the under side of Yang's bed, he then turns it on, and then he see's the inside of the book, it's not just a smut book, it's a smut book with a smut book inside one, he then reads this fanfic's title, and then he stops  "Obsidian & the Black Cat?" at that he then reads on, and half way through it he stops, "Do all of these girls have a crush on me?" at that he closes the book, and looks up, and he then see's Team RWBY walk in, "Bout time you four got here, we need to talk." says Obsidian in a serious tone, Team RWBY looks rather frightened by Obsidian's tone, Blake shows complete fear as she noticed that Obsidian is holding her book, and that the Ultra Violet light is on, at that Blake blushes a really deep red, "O-Obsidian I can explain..." says Blake, at that Obsidian holds his hand up stopping her, "First, Ruby, You never told me that you kept the knife I gave you, when I first met you." at that Ruby blushes, "It means a lot to me, you came by our house each day, you helped me and Yang, you bought me that magazine, which I saw that knife in, and you over heard me saying that it was pretty..." says Ruby, Obsidian then stops her and says to Weiss "You have the pillow from my couch, from the party." at that Weiss goes red, and nods and says "Yeah, that I do, it was soft, I grabbed onto it when I was brought back to the dorm, you where so nice to me..." says Weiss, Obsidian then faced Yang, "My old suit, is under your covers, why is it there?" says Obsidian, at that Yang goes redder that Weiss, "Because, you gave it to me, during my birthday, I was walking alone at first, but you came, you gave me your jacket because I was cold, it was the warmest thing there was, and you left without it." says Yang rather shyly, at that Obsidian then looked at Blake, and said "A smut story inside a smut book, clever in writing it in invisible ink." at that Blake goes even redder than before, "Y-You, read that didn't you?" asks Blake worryingly, Obsidian nods, and then walks over to Blake, she flinches because she thinks that he will hit her, but she only finds herself in his warmish cold embrace, hugging her, "It's okay, I'm not going to hit you." at that Blake hugs back, and then the rest of Team RWBY hug Obsidian, "Listen, I guess it's about time I tell you the meaning of my name." at that the four looked up at him, showing curiosity on their faces, "Obsidian, as you know, Willow and I are the only Grimmson's that you know right?" at that Team RWBY nods, and Blake says "What does that have to do with us?" "Yeah, is something wrong with the name?" asks Weiss, "Heh you could say that." says Obsidian as he smiles slightly.

Team RWBY sit on the beds, while Obsidian sits in a chair, that he moved to the space between the beds, "The Grimmson family, My Family, is not that well known, however they are mostly responsible for the Death and Destruction that is in Remnant." says Obsidian, at that Team RWBY looks scared, and Ruby says "Because of the Grimm?" "Yes, the Grimm, the source of my Family's namesake, as you four know Willow and I, can summon, control, bind, hell we can even turn into Grimm Hybrids," says Obsidian with a grin on his face, "Yeah, what else is there?" asks Yang, "I still don't see how this deals with the four of us." says Blake, "My Semblance is just like Weiss's semblance in a way." at that the four look at Weiss, Weiss looking confused, "My Semblance is genetic, it runs in the family," at that Team RWBY's eye open wide, "Yeah, it's genetic, but it also takes a darker route..." says Obsidian, "What do you mean?" asks Blake getting worried, "It means that those who marry me or Willow, will also inherit the Semblance, even if they don't take the name, it will consume them." says Obsidian making the four girls look down in despair, at that Obsidian then gets up, and says "Theirs cookies in the kitchen, I'll get them." at that he then goes to the kitchen and brings back a platter of cookies, at that Team RWBY then grabs the cookies, they smile, and then Obsidian then takes out his scroll, and smiles, at that Team RWBY takes a bite from their cookies, and then the four react as if their mouth is on fire, Obsidian laughing at the event, "Oops, did I forget to mention that they are fire dust cookies." at that Yang looks at him angrily, her eyes then turn red, Obsidian then goes to the window, "YOU JERK!!!" at that Yang punches Obsidian out through the window, throwing him into the sky, "IT WAS JUST A PRANK!!!" yells Obsidian as he is flying through the sky, after a while Obsidian comes back, "I'm sorry about that." "It's fine, you got us good." says Yang, while Ruby, is getting the taste out of her mouth, Weiss then punches Obsidian, "That's for burning my taste buds you dolt." and then she leans in and kisses the spot that he hit on his cheek, "That's for apologizing." at that Weiss, walks over to her home work, while Blake hugs Obsidian, "Hey Weiss, you got seven of those questions wrong." says Obsidian, at that Weiss then sits down, and corrects them, after a while Obsidian then leaves Team RWBY, walking back to SHIP'S & OC'S, "Getting close to closing time." says Obsidian as he notices that it starts to get dark, at that Obsidian then sighs, and walks on.