Part 29 Eternal Flame's Revenge.

Hi everyone This Page was helped by Bentleygt500, and I want to say thank you, but I also have some terrible news, I am ending this story, the next page will be the last one of Obsidian A Grimmson Book 1, so please enjoy.

Karen opens her eyes and finds herself in the same hospital room, she got up, grabbed her clothes where they usually where, changed, and she ran out, without looking back, Karen runs all around Vale, and she then comes across it, SHIP'S & OC'S, and through the window she see's him Obsidian, however she see's him talking to a golden blond haired girl, and at that she gets a psychotic smile, which she then backs up into the shadows and waits for the blond girl to walk out. Yang walks out, when she is done talking to Obsidian, however she wasn't prepared for the sudden shock of someone grabbing her and knocking her out, Karen drags her to a warehouse that is a few blocks away, Obsidian feels something wrong, so he walks out the door, he takes a deep breath then exhales, he closes his eyes as if he is trying to see what just happened, "Yang.... KAREN!!!" yells Obsidian as he then gets rather angry, his eyes then glow grey and black, his Dark Green Aura mixing with Grimm smoke surrounds him, his body becoming more Beowolf like, he then grows two more Beowolf heads, his body growing to the size of an Ursa Major, two more arms grow out from his chest Ursa arms, while a Deathstalker tail grows, and when he is done with his transformation he then runs at full speed to where Karen is keeping Yang.

"Where am I?" asks Yang as she wakes up tied to a chair, she looks around and finds a lot of crates with Dust, while Karen sits on one of the crates, swaying her feet like a child in a chair, where they can't reach the ground, "Who the hell are you? where am I?" asks Yang to Karen, at that Karen then smiles and says "I am Karen, did Obsidian never tell you about me?" and at that Yang got a worried look, for she knew that Obsidian had told her of the slight genocidal eternal flame named Karen, and then she starts to worry for her own life, and at that the window shatters Showing Obsidian in his Hell Grimm form, attacking wildly, he then slumps over and reverts back to normal, which he then gets back up, and unties Yang, "Two Birds with one flame....." says Karen as her eyes widen, "Karen please stop, you just woke up today, I don't want you to go back for a while." says Obsidian as he has Yang behind him, who shakes a bit, "TOO CLOSE, TOOO CLOSE, GET AWAY FROM ME, GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screams Karen as she then places her hands to her head, rings of fire erupting around her, Yang starts to shake even more, "O-Obsidian whats happening?" asks Yang, as Karen's skin then starts to resemble ashes, "She is about to explode." says Obsidian and at that he grows a pair of Giant Nevermore wings and wraps Yang up, protecting her, however Obsidian's back gets scorched in the process from the gigantic explosion created by Karen's body, and what is then heard is a soft flutter of fiery wings and a soft musical chirp from a fiery bird, right where Karen was sitting now stands a small fiery bird, that fiery bird is Karen's vary soul, Obsidian releases Yang, he walks over to the little bird which then falls over into a strange sleep on the crate, Obsidian then picks the little bird up with his hand feeling the slight warmth that comes from Karen's soul, Yang looks at Obsidian's back, and she watches his chard flesh grow back rather fast, and then she watches his shirt and jacket seem to restitch itself, "Yang we are leaving." says Obsidian as he looks down at the Soul that rests in his palms, at that Yang walks to him, and looks at the soul also,"She is kind of cute.... how old is she?" asks Yang, "Obsidian then says "Sixteen." at that Obsidian then has a tear run down his face as he walks out of the slightly damaged Warehouse Yang following, they go back to SHIP'S & OC'S, "Yang stay here." says Obsidian, right when Yang was going to protest Obsidian disappears.

Obsidian reappears back at the hospital, he gets the room again, the nurse lets him go to the room, he then sets Karen's soul down on the bed, and at that Karen's soul seems to be rebuilding it's body, rebuilding Karen, somehow after 7 minutes Karen is recreated asleep, and well... naked, Obsidian closes his eyes, and expertly places a night gown on Karen, she doesn't stir or fight back, Obsidian the places her under the covers, tucks her in and the he kneels on one knee, grabs Karen's hand, and says "Karen I'm sorry, I know you can't hear me but I truly am sorry, I'll make it up to you somehow, until then I guess I'll be the watcher of the Eternal Flame." and at that just briefly Karen smiles, and Obsidian then disappears from the hospital and appears in what seems like a castle, and in-front of him is a black throne, which he then sits down in it and takes a deep sigh, he takes his jacket off, showing his arms a bit, showing what seem to be small bone like things protruding from his arms, he then gets up and stumbles to a mirror that isn't that far, he looks at his eyes and around them he see's black cracks, he opens his mouth showing his tongue however instead of a normal pink tongue it's blood red, he then sighs again, and then he slashes at the mirror with his right hand, shattering it, his Aura then rises again mixing with the Grimm smoke, and in the darkness a slight gleam from what looks like armor is seen, Grimm Dragon & Sea Dragon Wings shown through the shadows, while his scleras shine black while his irises shine red, his facial features still there, wand Nuckelavee horns sticking out of his forehead is seen through the darkness, he then flies to the door, and goes out into what seem's like an ecosystem of a forest, which he then starts to hunt, hie Beowolf clawed feet scrapping on the rocks, his screeches fill the Ecosystem Forest.