chapter seven

"wine?" an older man confronts ian and mandy immediately as they enter the home. they both grab a glass and sip the burgundy colored beverage and give each other looks of surprise.

in front of them was probably the world's largest living room yet. on each side of the room was a stair case, taking you to the second floor, reaching the chandelier.

mandy sees a few of her friends and looks to ian. "you mind if i say hi?" she asks excitedly.

ian smiles and shakes his head, giving his approval to mandy, who quickly runs to her nicely dressed group of burnouts.

ian looks around and admires all the glass and painting gianna's family had displayed around their mansion of a house.

"gallagher! you made it," gianna says sneaking up behind ian and putting her hands on both his shoulders.

"yeah," ian smiles. "nice place, by the way," he says raising his glass.

"thanks, ive had one too many of those," she says giggling, as she runs a finger down ian's suit. ian clears his throat and steps away from gianna.

"anyways, do i get a tour?" he asks awkwardly, trying to change the subject.

she nods slowly and grabs his hand, leading him up the stairs. ian looks back and sees mandy giggling and giving ian a thumbs up. ian shakes his head, but gianna brings him closer to her.

they reach the top of the stairs and look down. they see everybody mingling, talking, and eating fancy finger foods ian never understood.

somehow, despite the beautiful view, he couldnt get his mind off of mickey and how he might be alone with his violent father.

"its beautiful, right?"

ian looks at giana and nods, gulping softly.

she slowly leans in to kiss ian, and places her lips on his. its slow, but passionate at the same time. ian didnt know why, but he kisses her back the same way.

they both release from the kiss and stare at each other in delight.

ian, for some reason, seemed to enjoy the kiss. he finishes his wine and puts his glass on a table nearby, quickly attending back to gianna.

he hasn't been with a girl for a long time. she had long, blonde, soft hair and full red lips. her eyes burned into his skull ever so softly and made him feel intimate.

"that's really good wine," ian whispers in gianna's ear through all the noise.

she nods and giggles.
"i think it must've been spiked somehow," she admits.

ian feels an unsettling feeling in the back of his mind. he knows he took his pills today, but he didn't know how drinking would affect his behavior.

he smiles casually and plays it cool, anyways.

"god, its so loud in here!" gianna speaks loudly to ian through all the chattering and piano music. "lets go to my room," she says, holding ians's hand and leading him with her.

she shuts the door behind them and smiles at ian. "this is so much better!" she admits.

ian nods his head in agreement and looks around her room. it didn't look like a normal teenage girl's room. the wall itself was a dark shade of red and it had no decorations. everything seemed to be too elegant and fancy.