Chapter 5

*Friday*

Today Loren was on a flight to Los Angeles with Sayria to meet with other YouTubers so they could have some fun together before being swarmed by fans the next day at BeautyCon.

Sayria and Loren exited LAX and made their way to the house that they'd be renting with their friend and fellow YouTuber named Kennedy.

They entered the house and looked around. "Mann.. This place is nice." Sayria said examining the house.

"Dibs on the rooms!!" Loren yelled running up the stairs.

She found this really nice room with a balcony that oversaw the beach in their back yard.

"Hey, hey, hey!" they heard coming from the living room. They owned around the corner and saw Kennedy. They immediately attacked her with hugs.

After their reunion, and a mini house tour, Kennedy chose her room and they looked at the time. It was 4:30. It was getting later and later so they just decided to go out to eat and maybe go to a club or something.

This is what they wore:

First they went out to eat at some vintage 50's themed diner. Loren was vlogging this for her YouTube channel. While they were eating, assume kids recognized them from their channels and asked for pictures, which they gladly took. Some kids even recognized Loren from the trailers for the New Edition movie. After their fans left them, they are and left for the club.

While they were in their own private both drinking and laughing, they decided to go dance. Loren and Sayria were dancing while Kennedy went to use the bathroom when Liam recognized a few familiar faces. She quickly turned around hoping they wouldn't notice her. She continued dancing. When she turned back around to look at the familiar faces, she already saw Keith staring right back at her. She not had no choice so she went over to greet Keith along with Algee, Elijah, Luke, Bryshere, and Woody.

"Hey guys!" she says loudly over the music which was blasting Cardi B's Bodak Yellow.

(An/: this song is so annoying and worn out now, but when this song comes on you can catch me singing it to the top of my lungs.)

"Wassup wassup." Keith greeted bringing her in for a hug. "Hey Loren." Algee greeted bringing her in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "What brings you guys down here. I thought you were stuck with interviews in Sacramento?"

"We were, but we have some interviews and photoshoots downtown also. Just taking the night off." Keith answered.

"Oh well. Enjoy yourselves the night is still young and you guys are standing there like a bunch of wall flowers. Come dance with me and my friends." Loren was saying but was cut off when a photographer came and asked for a picture of the cast. They smiled for the pictures and then made their way back to the dancefloor.

After a few songs Algee and Elijah went to sit down. Chris Brown's Privacy came on and Keith inched a little closer to Loren and they began singing the lyrics together. The dancefloor was so packed that Loren wrapped one of her hands around Keith's neck to keep get balance. He leaned down to her ear and she absentmindedly didn't stop him. Instead she blushed and smiled.

I need your body in ways
That you don't understand
But I'm losing my patience

Cause we've been going
over and over again

Girl I just want to take you home
And get right to it

They sung in each other's ear while swaying back and forth. His hands discreetly snaked around her waist and pulled her closer.

Know I gotta kiss it, baby
Give it to me, lick it lick it inside and out
You know that I just wanna make love
Want you to scream and shout
And baby, when I'm deep in it now
I'ma slow it down, 'cause ain't no speed limit
When we're moving at the speed of sound
We gon' turn all the way up when the lights down
Why your pussy so damn good, miss lady?
Go and put that booty up, baby, one on one
You know I'ma go crazy when your legs in the air
You know your panties never getting in the way
You know I kinda like it, when you make me work for it

He grabbed her hand and turned her around and wrapped his arms around her stomach. She placed her hands on top of his arms and he placed his chin on her shoulder.

Ay you, gyal, with all the tight up skirt
Get that ass in the bed, I'ma lock the door
Shake that ass like
boom shakalaka,
boom shakalaka
We don't need nobody watching us
No eyes but your eyes
Ain't nobody here but you and me
Licking your private parts
And I know you love your privacy

While they were swaying back and forth, Keith snuck in little soft kisses on Loren's neck. They both had a little to drink so they were both a little out of it. What they didn't know was that even though they were feeling like they were in their own world and had privacy, cameras  secretively capturing every moment surrounded them.

A jealous Algee watched from a distance. He sighed and turned around and ordered the next drink.

Loren turned around and grabbed his neck and placed her forehead on his as they danced the rest of the night away until they got tired. Her friends left earlier than she did because they were both drunk off their ass and thought it'd be best if they left.

Keith offered to take her home and she accepted. They entered their uber suburban, cameras still flashing.

She began to vlog once they were in their way. "Hey guys! I'm here with my friend Keith and we're just headed home. Yeah we had a really fun time tonight and.. Yeah. Keith is there anything you'd like to say?" she asked getting him slightly into the view.

"Yeah. Subscribe to this channel and comment if you want me in more videos!" he says winking in the camera. They soon arrived at Loren's destination.

Keith walked her to the door of her temporary beach house. "Thank you Keith I had an amazing time with you. I really needed it. Reminded me of why I liked you in the first place." She leaned in fora hug and so did he. When they pulled away they started into each others eyes. She snapped out of it first. "Uhh.. Let's hang out again sometime before we go back to Sacramento. Yeah?" she asked.

"Oh most definitely. Goodnight Loren."

"Goodnight Keith."
-----
I'm thinking of putting my books on private. Follow me guys.

Love ya ❤!