This is no Halloween town

{Published in 2014}

(Y/n)= your name

(Y/f/n)= your friends name

(Y/S/n)= your sister's name

(H/c)= Hair Color

(E/c)= Eye Color

(S/c)= Skin color

[Chapter 1 "This is no Halloween town"]

(Y/n)'s POV.

"That's was both the best and worst convention ever!" Yelled out (Y/n), while she was dramatically on her knees and her arms were up in the skies with her friends behind her watching her antics.

"How was it both?" Asked softly (Y/f/n), looking a bit concerned.

I got back up and kept walking with a deep gloom on my face, no words would come out at my reason for my mixed mood. 

Alice looked to me with a frown. "I can answer that." (Y/f/n) was looking at her to continue on. "We had to bring (Y/S/n) to THAT convention. I have to agree with her on this one. All those women were showing a lot of cleavage and other parts." As she finished of what I or should I say we live with for about 13 and a half years and six weeks and twenty-seven days! Agh! All those years of hearing girl squeals and that OH so inappropriate pics that my eye's been scarred for God knows what. But, thank God we left that brat at the hotel with her friends, I hope she's not ordering room service!

"Hey you guy's I know it's to late but, we totally have awesome cosplays."

And it was true I was wearing a gray sleeveless shirt that reaches a top of my navel. With black shorts with some black and white suspenders. And black fingerless gloves with thick black leather on my knuckles. And dark gray sneakers with socks that reach up to my knees. With silver knee and elbow caps. With a finishing touches a shredded scarf and head band. I looked so much like a character's from street fighter. Well, that was my theme that I was going for. 

Or Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, that's what (Y/S/n) said. Still wishing I checked those game out soon(Kingdom hearts).

(Y/f/n)'s POV.

She was right though I looked like a Military Delta squads leader but Gears of War version meant for a female.

And Alice looks so much like an assassin from Assassins Creed, her much favored game. With mahogany or red velvet shade and  black sowed marks, and black boots. Black cuffs and she even added a black choker. Her black hair was covering bits of her eyes, allowing her fringes to fall and  cover her right eye more.