Chapter 5

This song is dedicated to all my lovely readers out there.😘
€€€€€££££££££££££££££££££

We all eat some pizza and go to bed. I can't sleep so I just get up and go outside for a bit. Creeeeeek. Creeeeeeek.
    What was that?
Creeeek. Creeeek. Hssssssss.
  There it was again. Where is it coming from. I'm gonna go back into the house and wake up Patch and Four if I need to. I go over to Patch and I see what is making the noise. It's a Grounder. Grounders are very dangerous but I know how to kill them though.
   I go back outside and see that it's looking  right at me. I run straight at it and spread out my wings when I'm about 5'0 ft away from it. The Grounder jumps snapping its nasty ol'mouth at me but I kick at it with all my strength.
   I hear the Grounder fall for the ground as soon as soon as I land on my back on a friggin sharp rock. I yell out in pain as I land on a sharp rock. I yell out in pain before getting up . As soon as I'm up I realise that the Grounder is dead. I fall to my knees and black out.
  I feel someone pick me up and carry me somewhere.

I look up and see that Patch was looking at me in concern

I look up and see that Patch was looking at me in concern. I wave at him and he waves back smiling slightly.