Chapter 12

When I wake up the first person I see is a guy that I  dont know. He has brown eyes, brown hair, and very tall. He looked at me and smiled. I look away from him and try to get up, but he pushed me back down on the bed.
I look at him and ask," Who are you?" he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.
  " You don't remember me? Well if you don't my names Finn Hudson." he says a little sadly. And he continues with what he's saying," I was one of you're best friends in that hell hole of a place. I haven't seen you in 5 years Storm's. You're brother seems to b
e happy. He doesn't come by and talks to you any more like he used to. He missed you for so long Stormi. Even that Patch dude seems to miss you." He says looking at me with kindness in his eyes and words.
   Then that's when it hits me Finn was one of my best friends before we left.
  I remember you Finn. It's been so long. I missed you. What happened to me?
  "Did you just talk I'm my head?" he asks looking done at me.
  Yea. I tried to talk out loud but it hurts too bad. So you'll have to listen to me like this..
  "Oh ok. So you want to know What happened go you. So here's what happened. You went to get stuff for where you were living for a while. Then that Patch guy found you and you ran into him, and You got a bad concussion. So he took You to lay down for a bit. And when you woke up he flew y'all home and when y'all got there you past out again. And no one could get you up. You were in a coma for 5 years Stormi. Four Even acts like a dodesnt know you if someone mentions you. He just does this weird sigh, groan thing. Patch on the other hand starts to cry and say it's his fault."Finn says sadly. I look up at him and tries to grab his hand but I don't get that far because my arms are too short. I pull my arm back and say in he's mind,
  Can I hold you're hand Finny?
   When he here's his old nickname he smiles. And gives me his hand.
    "Of course you can hold my hand. Oh and you should be able to get up and start wlkimg an dstuff again tomorrow. Unless you do what you always do and do you're unhuman strength and healing abilites to get up and do stuff again. "
   But what if I don't want to use my powers? I can't even see straight. I look at Finn and see that he's smiling down at me. He stops smiling once he notices that I'm staring at him. I try and get up and with luck I can stand!! I look over at Finn to see his jaw dropped to the ground.      
    Hey, close you're mouth you're gonna catch flies.
   "Well I'm sorry for staring. You're up and walking. Try and fly." he demands.
  I go outside with him following me. I look back at him and smile. I turn back around and start to run and then I jump and unhurl my wings. I start moving them up and down, up and down, up and down. I look back at my wings and smile they work still! Then, I look down at Finn to see he isnt there anymore. I look over to where I here something that sounds like brooosh and fly towards it. I take a peak and see Finn hiding from me. He must still think I'm over there. I fly up behind him and shout "BOOMERANG!" right in his ear. 
  He jumps up so high. Then, he falls and lands on his butt. He looks up and smiled at me.
  " Dang Stormi you still got you're moves." He says while laughing.
  I fly down to him and land silently on my feet. I bend down and sit on the ground next to him. I look over and say," Well that's good to know. What do you want to do today?" I ask him. Be looks over and smiles.
  "Come on. I got the perfect place."He says with a evil smirk on his face.