Chapter 6

A few days later

I'm up and a flying like I should be. It still hurts between my shoulder blade's still from where I landed in that sharp rock.
   I AM SO VERY SORRY COR NOT WRITING TILL DIGHT RIGHT. BUT I CAN'T SLEEP SO IM TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO THAT WILL PIT ME TO SLEEP. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

  When I first started flying my wings wouldn't acooporate with me and I'd fall and bust my rear-end. At first Patch would come running over and ask me if I need help and I'd just push him away and try again.
-------------------------------------------A wise person once told me "If you fall down get right back up and try it again."

  One day I actually hurt Patch and Four for trying to help me up. From that day on they haven't tried to help me with my problems. I guess they figured if I need help I'll ask one of them for help. And they were right I do need help. I look over at the two of them and decide what I'm going to do. I'm going to ask them to help me.
  "Patch? Four? Can you guys come and help me?" I ask them both for the first time in 6 days.
  When they here their voices called they look up from what there doing and walk over grinning like two idiots.
  Patch asks," Watcha need Storms? I mean For you to need both of us to stop building on to the house to help you. Must Be So Important." He says the last few words in a sarcastic manner.  He looks over to Four and winks.
  Four looks over at me and says," You know we're kinda busy Storms? Oh and you don't need help every time we try to help you almost kill us." he says with a grin like this 😕. That is his exact expression.