Silence enclosed his world from a very young age. The escaped experiment. The Freak. They didn't even care he had a name. Once had a family. Forced to live on the streets and fight for his life he became resilient. Something the world never expected. He learned to fight and too kill. Oh how he loved to kill. But no matter his frightening appearance he still had a heart. He still knew kindness and mercy. He still knew honor. So taking an opportunity he set out for work quickly learning how to retract his deadly teeth so his normal ones would appear. How to use his voice without letting that scream out. He quickly became a mercenary for hire. Oh god was he perfect at his job. That he never expected was hydra to rear its ugly head and find him. He never expected to see his lover again. The man that was assigned to kill him. And he never expected himself to fall back in love. That was never the plan. Struggling daily with what is right and wrong he's still on the prowl, hunting, waiting. There are whispers about this man. They call him tiburón. But we know him better as Luka Sexton. The boy too afraid to speak. But he is gone. What have we created? Are we ready to face the consequences? Careful now. Listen close. And you may just hear his screams.

FACE CLAIM  Ash stymestPenned by : rose/Luna

Penned by : rose/Luna