Changing to good or worse? (chapter 3)

-Toms POV-

It was 2 days after Matt's incident with robot and trying to take over the world. I know that I shouldn't but I hope he's OK, still he is, or I was his friend, right? I don't know, I am still not sure how to feel about all this.
I sigh and look out of the window in my apartment. But Matt isnt the only one that is stuck in my head, it's also Tord.
I have a crush on Tord but I never told anyone, I thought about telling Edd earlier and ask for help but it seemed like stupid idea.
I do trust my friends but I don't even trust myself with keeping my crush a secret. I wonder how Tord feels about me. I heard a knock on door, I should awnser its probably Edd or Tord.

-Tords POV-

I knocked on door of Toms apartment. I heard him mumbling something but I didn't heared it, with my next knock Tom opened.
"Oh! Hi Tord, come in!" Tom chuckled, I got inside and sitted on couch with Tom. But of course I got here for a reason.
"So um, Tom I need your help." I said nervously.
"Sure, what do you need help with?" He asked I couldn't help myself but slightly blush as I tried to speak.
"I need help, I know someone and I really like them. But I don't know how to tell them how much they mean to me. I thought you could help me." I said looking away and holding back of my neck, I could feel that my cheeks warmer. When I looked at Tom he looked like he was sad. Oh no, was it something I said, did I do something wrong?
"Tom? Are yo-"
"I am fine Tord, I'll think for a bit. Let's talk about it tomorrow, ok? He said, I could tell he was about to cry. I hugged him but he just looked away.
"Tom are you su-"
"Tord let's just talk tomorrow." His words were filled with saddnes. I just nodded not wanting to hurt my friend more.
The truth was that I have crush on Tom but I don't know how to tell him. So I will just let him teach me how to tell him. I thought it was good idea at first but I see that I made bad decision. I hope I can make it up to him. As I was thinking I left his apartment and walked to mine that was just next to his.

-back to Toms POV-

"Tom are you su-" I didn't let him finish
"Tord let's just talk tomorrow." He nodded slowly as he left my apartment. I couldn't help myself but break in tears as he left. He liked someone else, well I should have expected that. I don't know how I could think that he liked me back, but I am still his friend and I have to help him as much as I can. With that I walked over to my bedroom and layed on my bed thinking how I could help him. Few options poped in my head, I wrote them on paper I had near me so I won't forget them. I couldn't get Tord out of my head now, who would he like? Who could be the lucky person? I don't know, as much as I know Tord wasn't leaving the house much when we lived together. At least I didn't noticed him leave much. I shok my head and heard ring. It was my phone, Jon was calling. I picked it up and we started to talk. After Matt's incident we became more nicer to each other. I was sorry for him and Eduardo. Jon was preparing a funeral for him and invited us, he also invited everyone Eduardo knew and loved.
"Hi Jon" I said I was happier talking to him. He became friendlier.
"Hey, Tom I need a favor." He said.
"Ok, what is it?" I am happy that I can help.
"Um our friend Todd is also coming to Eduardos funeral and he doesn't exactly know where it is so could you please pick him up on your way there please?" He asked.
"Sure, tell him where my apartment is and we will drive him there with us." I said again, Jon then just make 'alrigh' sound, we said goodbye and hang up. Jon knew where I live he came over sometime to talk.
I yawned and knew that this day was over for my as I changed to my pj's, locked the door, layed in my bed and fell asleep traveling to my dream land.

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 782
Well I don't think I will do as long chapters as 2nd chapter was, but most likely long as those, I hope you liked it, I won't be here for a week I am going to my moms friend and they are most time outside, but maybe in morning or night I will find time to write new chapter.

Bai!