The (Good) End

-Tords POV-

I heard faint sounds. I felt... Different?  I could feel my eye and jaw like before I was in Matt's army.
I opened my eyes and what I saw shocked me.
Our old house.
And Tom by my side sleeping.
I was layibg on the cpuch in the living room. Was that all a dream? I don't know. But I am happy that Tom didn't die and wasn't even shot in the first place.
As I was thinking Tom woke up and hugged me. I hugged back but I still don't know if this is real.
"Tommy, is this real?" I asked, I called Tom 'Tommy' as I used to call him after we confessed our love to each other. He looked... Shocked? Yeah, he looked pretty shocked. He looked at me like I was an alien, well, only the most handsome of course.
"Why did you call me that? You never called me that before." He said.
"Because I love you, remember?" I asked, he looked happy but still confused.
"You didn't tell me before," he smiled.
"But I love you too." He added. I nodded as a response, smiling.
"After Matt got back you jist fell asleep and dreamt on for a long while" he said. I just made an 'oh' sound. Thank god it was all just a nightmare.

-No POV-

Without thinking Tord kissed Tom, who of course kissed back. They shared a very heated kiss which turned to make-out session pretty quickly. They kept kissing for a long time. Edd got down the stairs to check on his friends. After he saw them making out he started recording it, for a prove that even the most innocent boys in the house aren't innocent. Well at least anymore. He also had a nosebleed which Matt had to wipe off the Jehovah's face due to 'no blood on the carpet' rule. When the two love birds pulled away to breathe they blushed dark red, they were panting. But neither of them noticed their friends... Until...
"You're innocent my ass!" Edd and Matt laughed as Tom and Tord blushed more (if it's even possible). Tom huffed and pushed Edd cousing him to kiss the commie and become flustered. But before Tord could walk away with Tom, he turned to Matt and spoke.
"Matt, as your friend, I warn you. Please do not go back to your army, it won't cause any good. Trust me. I saw, and the future isn't all sunshine lollipops there. So please, I beg you, don't take what you came here to take." He said seriously.
"Ho-how did you know!?" Matt yelled.
"Let's just say...

A little angle told me."

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 450

I hope this is a good end, I came up with this at school and even wrote it on paper for once. I hope you enjoyed this book, and thank you so much for 1,8 k reads!!! I can't believe this book got so many! Thank you all that were/are reading this! You're all wonderful people, I am sure of it. And well, I will do a special for Valentine's day but that's it with this book. Also I will be starting a full on one-shot book and if you will like any of the ideas you can comment there and I will be happy to make another story, I really enjoy writing. But for now

Bai!