Pieces getting together (chapter 6)

-Edds POV-

I let it be for tonight, I changed to my pjs and went "sleeping", normally I got drunk and fell asleep after it. Well this time it was faw away from normal. I heard voices, I shruged it off and layed in bed until I heard window opening. Last thing I saw was someone in uniform, they had purple sweater and big blue coat. Then there was nothing else than dark and noices of car's engine. I couldn't fall asleep, but thanks to alcohol I drank I did.

-Time Skip :3-

I woke up, I was being carried. But I still saw nothing except darkness. I was thrown on the floor. Someone chained my neck and wrists I think to wall or something. I was unblindfolded (did I spell it right???). The first thing I saw was...... Matt.

-No POV-

Edd stared at Matt with angry expression while Matt just smirked. Edd growls.
"Where am I!? Why am I chained!?" Edd said throwing venom with his words at Matt who only chuckled.
"Easy there, calm down" Matt said calmly as he smirked more and slightly chuckled. Edd was annoyed by Matt.
"SHUT UP AND LET ME GO COMMIE!" Edd shouted. This caused Matt to turn his smirk into serious look. Edd was slightly shaken by his look but managed to keep his cool at least for now. Matt walked closer to Edd and got to his level since he was sitting on the hard cold floor. The floor was as cold and as hard as the heart and stare of the leader now who was staring at Edd who started sweating.
"You really want to know?" Matt asked smirking again.
"What?" Edd was quite confused what the commie meaned.
"I am asking if you want to know answer to your question smartass."
Matt was annoyed by having to explain such obvious thing to Edd.
"Oh well, of course! You don't get kidnapped and chained to the wall everyday!" Edd growled.
"Heh, if you haven't figured it out yet you are in my army base -"
"WHAT!?! I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING BUT AN ARMY!?! IS THAT WHY YOU RUINED OUR LIVES!?!?!" Edd shouted not letting Matt to finish his explanation. He was too schoked to let him continue. He knew that commie was evil shit but this was too much for him.
"Yes, an army. And yes, that's the reason I attacked with my robot you destroyed.
"..." Edd stayed silent and looked away from the traitor. But Matt grabbed under his chin to make Edd look at him.
"I have something to do here with you won't like it. (NOT KINKY MEANING!!!)" Matt chuckled and got up, he walked to metal table Edd didn't noticed because Matt was in the view.
"Tell me Edd, how much do you hate me?" He said as he picked up siringe with green glowing liquid in it hiding it from Edds view.
Edd just growled as response. Matt chuckled again at that.
"Let's see" he says as he turns on heel of his combat boot, now holding the siringe behind his back and walking over to Edd again.
"What are you doing!? Let me go!" Edd struggled to get free from chains but failed miserably. Matt laughed which made Edd flinch a little.
"Let you go!? Why would I?" Matt stopped laughing, he got to Edds level again taking him by his neck. Edd flinched again at Matt's cold touch but couldn't get out of his strong grip.
"Calm down Jehovah's Witness!" Matt was done with Edds attidue. Edd stopped, closed his eyes and let a sigh escape his lips, but as soon as Matt started to inject the green liquid Edd shit his eyes open looking at what Matt had already done. Edds veins near the injection place glowed green and slowly dissapiered with black. Edd shok and felt strong pain in his skull. Matt smiled wildly knowing what's happening.

-Edds POV-

What is this!? I felt fur growing from my skin and strong pain in my skull. What has that communist done to me!?! I had tail, claws, and longer ears. I could feel it. This wasn't me. The pain died down, I was taller, a lot but I was still chained. I looked at that fuck, he was smiling. Did he want this? Why tho!? He showed me a mirror, I looked at myself... I was a monster. I was black and green monster with black eyes with green glowing dots in that darkness. Green horns near my black long ears and green sharp claws. And green long tongue. I also had green spikes on my back.

What did the commie do to me?

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 787

Yay update XD. I hope you like this chapter. Btw monster Edd looks exactly like on that picture above except in this fan fiction he doesn't have hair, just fur. Also I thought about slipping EddMatt/MattEdd here so what do you think? Vote below!

Bai!

Voting:

Yes

No