My little game (chapter 8)

-Tords POV-

I woke up, I didn't feel warmth I felt when I went sleeping, I felt coldness. I opened my eyes only to be met with me being in some kind of cage or jail. Wait... WHERE IS TOM!? There was someone wearing blue coat. The color was the same as the color me and Tom found back in Edds apartment. I had only one thought running through my head ((before the slaughter... Wrong fandom?))
Where are my friends? Was all I thought off. Normally I am goofy guy, but not in situation like this!
I approached the figure.
"Excuse me, would you tell me where I am?" I asked.
"You are in dungeon" it was a male, I could tell. He continued.
"Leader told me to inform you that he will be here soon." he said. I nodded even though he wasn't looking at me.
Wait, leader? Do I know him? Oh god this is all so weird.
"Purple leader!" He saluted.
"You're dissmised." I heard familiar voice say... No... No it can't be. I looked up at the person... He smirked as he seen me look at him. I looked him dead in the eye, I think he noticed that I remember him, he chuckled. I could not hold back and ask.
"Where are they Matt?" He smirked more.
"You don't need to know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW'!? OF COURSE I NEED TO KNOW!!!" I yelled, he looked at me surprised. And then he chuckled again.
"I knew you will be good in use." What?

Black, it was black. I blinked and I couldn't see again. Darkness swallowed me but I could feel someone dragging me.

-Time skip-

Minutes ago I figured that I had bag on my head, It was opened a little I guess for me to breathe. After moments I was sat down on chair and the bag was taken off my head. I shook my head a bit, I got tied to the chair I was sitting on. Just perfect I thought as I looked in front of me. I wasn't the shocked to see Matt with devil smirk sitting on black latter chair. Next thing I noticed was dark brown wooden desk with paperwork. And the last thing that caught my attention were two people, one was wearing same outfit like the man in dungeon. The other one was wearing checkered shoes, black pants and blue light blue hoodie, he also had bag over his head like I had before... Wait TOM!? It had to be. But why!? I looked with angry face at Matt who was smiling.
"Tell me why are we here!" I yelled.

" 'we'? Oh, you must have saw your boyfriend Tom." He said... WAIT DID HE SAY BOYFRIEND!?!? I know Matt has it messed up in head but not THAT much. I mean I do like Tom but, agh this isn't the time Tord! Get hold of yourleft!
"You still hadn't answered my question."

"Yeah. Let's skip the talkie and get straight to the point. I want you to join my army with Tom, or I'll torture you" he smirks.
"I won't." I don't care what he will do to me as long as my friends are safe... As long as Toms safe.
"Hm, let's change it a little then. Join with Tom or I'll torture him!" He points to Tom. I can feel myself get pale as I even think of this asshat torturing Tom. Without thinking.
"I'll join, but Tom will go home!" I yelled the last part. Matt only shook his head, I looked over at Tom. Matt gives me some kind of papers I guess for joining this.
I only look down as I pick up a pen and sign it. I am sorry Tom, but it's better than you being tortured... Right? I thought, being ashamed of myself, I didn't want to risk him hurting Tom.
He chuckled evily.
"Soldiers bring our recruits to their rooms, I have some business to finish. And so he took the paper I signed and walked away.

-Matts POV (else know as the POV of devil in this book)-

I knew this would work. How? Because he loves Tom to death. I grabbed the paper and walked hallway where were rooms of experiments. I holded the paper behind my back as I entered Edds room. He was awake, staring at me with confused yet angry look on his face. Adorable, I thought for some reason. I walked closer to him with wide evil smile plastered on my face.
"Edd I have news for you!" I chirped happily.
"What is it commie?" He was totally pissed.
"Look! Maybe you will see tour friends again!" I said showing him the paper Tord signed. His expression turned into a sad and worried one as he saw what was on that paper. He stared at it like it's note that he's gonna die in a minute. He looked up at me terrified.

"What have you done?"

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 840

Hey, sorry for not updating. Now I have 2 good reasons!
1. School
2. Youtube

So yeah, I've been trying to do speedpaints lately for my YouTube channel buuuut it's kinda hard to keep up. But I promise that right after this chapter is uploaded I am going right away to work on next one. For now

Bai!