Dream or a vision? (chapter 4)

-Toms POV-

-the dream-
I slowly opened my eyes, I don't know where I was, walls were purple and I think I was in jail or a cage. I can assume it was probably jail or some kind of dungeon.
I seen a figure, I didn't recognize them. Wait this wasn't me. I saw pieces of green hoodie on floor that was below me. Was I Edd? I was so tall. I had green claws that were chained to the wall. Oh no. Did... Did this monster hurt Edd? Is that why there are his hoodie pieces? I hope not. I couldn't do anything, the monster was moving on it's own. I was only watching... I heard screaming and speakers that were around. Monster was attacking everyone, everyone.... Everyone was in uniforms, like some kind of army. They were stoping whatever chaos the monster did. Then I saw the same figure again.
"Good try, but not good enough. Well after all you are classic stupid-" I woke up before the figure could finish its sentence. I didn't know if I knew this person, it's voice was cloned and simply horrifying. I cried, is... Is this going to happen? I don't want it to happen... I heard a knock on my door.
When I opened it it was Tord.
"Tom are you alright? I could hear you scream, I think you screamed while sleeping. I could hear it through the wall." Tord said, he was always caring no matter what others said.
"I am fine, I just had a nightmare... " I looked down as I finished what I was saying.
"Oh. Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" His cheeks turned pinkish as he said it. I know that I was blushing a little more than him.
"Sure!" I said cheerfully before I could know it. Tord smiled and I let him in.
We got to my bedroom and I layed next to Tord on my bed. My eyes shut inmedietly. I dreamt a lot better dream this time. I was with Tord and we had fun. We kissed and hugged. It was wonderful. Only if it was real.

-Tords POV- I layed on Toms bed, he layed next to me. He shutted his void like eyes and slept. He looked so peaceful. I kissed his forehead no matter how much I screamed inside of my stupid action. Tom actually smiled after it and he hugged me from his sleep. I hugged him back, after about half hour he cuddled to my handsome chest. After some minutes I fell asleep. I dreamt of us being together, it was great and I loved dreams like this. Dreams where nothing matters exept ne and Tom.

-Time skipy to next morning XP-

I woke up with feeling something touching my forehead. I opened my beautiful grey eyes as I seen Tom. Toms forehead was touching mine. I blushed at this, but I liked it. I pulled Tom a little closer, but he woke up blushing madly.
"G-g-go-good m-mo-morning Tord" he was so cute. I blushed more when I realized what was happening. Tom was close to me, I mean REAL close. Our body's touching. Even tho we wore clothes it was still something we didn't do before. Our foreheads were also touching, for some reason I felt comfortable like this. I never wanted this moment to end...

-Toms POV-

'OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!?' You know I thought this will be a fine morning, but NO.
What's the chanse of waking up with your crush on bed, while touching his body with yours and foreheads too!? This is too much for me to handle. And with that I fell back sleep, I only heard a small cute chuckle which was Tord's before I drifted off to sleep once again. It was beautiful dream with Tord again. I loved Tord. And I know that I will never stop loving him. After some more dreaming I woke up once again. Tord was gone now, where was he?
I got the awnser as soon as I smelled bacon. I walked downstairs to see Tord with plate of bacon. He surely noticed me because he was calling my name. Tord setted the plate on table.
"Tom? Tom?" He waved his hand in front of my face. I just hugged him and he hugged back. It's nice way how to start a morning, we then just watched TV. Edd got to my apartment too, we also talked about how TV shows are so boring sometimes. But deep down. I know.

Something bad is going to happen sooner or later.

---------------------------------------------------------
Words: 796

Sorry I wasn't updating, I was at my friends house and we sure were busy. Anyway, I am kinda planing on how this story is going to be. So be prepared for long and short chapters. Also school didn't start for me YET... Next week I will be sure busy with school but don't worry I will be able to update. But now trust me when I say that I will try to uptade as soon as possible before school. I also hope you enjoyed this chapter which took me 2 days to correct my name mistakes :D.

Bai!