-3-

I'm looking at myself on the mirror. I put some make up on my face and comb my curly brown hair. I was too lazy to cook or prepare my own  breakfast today so I decide to go to the nearby cafe at the General Hospital Compound before go for works. As I was about to step out of the house , my phone ring and I pick it up. Weird. Nobody is answering me. I didn't want to spoil my mood today so I just ended the call and ignore the caller. I'm sure that the caller is the same as the caller last night.

~                           ~                           ~

I went inside the cafe and choose my seat in front of the order counter. I order my favourite coffee even though I've no appetite. I know that I can't go to work with empty tummy.

When I was looking around the cafe , a couple who sit in front of my table catch my attention. They were talking happily and laughing like the world are belong to them.

"Hmmm..I miss him.." I mumble.

My order was sent by the worker and I thanked him for sending my coffee. I took my time again to look at the couple. I was smiling but that smile fade away as I was remember all the memories that was haunting me until today. I miss his voice, smile and the way he treat me. It's still refreshed in my mind.

But..

Suddenly..

A tragic accident suddenly pop out in my mind and it was the last time I meet with him.

~                           ~                           ~

A year earlier

"Yahhhh-wait for me. Don't run too fast. I was tired already." I stop as I was too tired to continue the jog with him.

He run backwards and grabbed my hand.

"If you want to stay fit-"
"I should not feel tired easily and just jogging with you without nagging or saying anything." I said cutting his sentence.
"That's my girl." He said , grabbing my hand and started to jog again.

When we are jogging, I saw a Ice cream seller at the other side of road.

"ChimChim.." I said with a soft voice.
"RaeRae.." he said and turn around.
"I want that-" I said and pointing at the seller.
"Can we get it after we've done with our jog ?"
"Pls..Pls..Pls..."

At first he was refused but I was begging him until he nodded.

"Yayyy !" I said and hugging him.
"And.."
"And what ?"
"Let me go. How can I buy the ice cream for you if you're still hugging me ?" he said and I let him go the grinned at him. He just shooked his head and smile at me.

He turn and run off to the men who was selling the ice cream. I was look at him who was running till the end of the field. I expected him to slow down when he reached the road , but he just run across it without stopping to check the traffic.

Everything else happened so quickly. I heard the screech of brakes and saw him being hit by a car. The impact sent him flying cross the road and I shout his name. I run quickly towards him.

*The sight of his motionless body and lying in a pool of blood on the road still haunted me until now*

I took out my phone and call the ambulance. I was still in learning process so that's why I don't know how to handle this situation. I could save him if I've learn about this deeply but I couldn't because I just started learning it yesterday.

What can I do is talking to him to prevent him from fainted. He still can smile looking at me with his eye smile. He touch my cheek and told me not to cry or worry about him. Then , the ambulance arrive and brings him to the hospital. I told him that I will follow from behind using his car. I took the car keys from his jacket pocket and run towards his car. I drive his car and follow the ambulance from behind. But, I remember that I wasn't lock my house gate so I decide to lock it first.

~                          ~                           ~

It almost took a hour to arrive at the hospital from my house area. I asks the staff on the counter about him.

"Excuse me ? Where is Park Jimin room ?"  I ask politely even though I was in hurry. She asks me to wait a minute and after that look at me and says "I'm sorry miss but Park Jimin isn't here."

"What ?! Where is him ?"
"His parents already took him just a few minutes later to the other hospital."
"Can you tell me which hospital did they took him ?"
"I'm sorry but his parents didn't allow us to tell anyone about it. I'm really sorry, miss"

-end of flashback-

A tears rolling down my cheeks and I quickly wiped it away. If I've been a doctor on that day , I would not missing him and I can save him on that time. I blame myself for not helping and be by his side on that day. And now, I've never hear any news about him and don't even have any idea about where are him right now. I hope he is still alive and healthy right now. I still hoping that he will come to me and stand in front of me because right now. I wad always waiting for him until the end of my life.

I drink my coffee, left the cafe and go for work.