-14-

2 weeks passed

Two weeks already passed and I think I've already get used to have them around me. Jimin father is also don't mind if I've a special relationship with him but until now I still confused with my own feelings.  I'm also rarely going to the hospital because Jimin doesn't want me to meet with those bad guys again.

I need to stay at home and do the household even though all of them doesn't want me to do so. I will not stayed at other people house for free and act like a ma'am. No. I won't do that because for me , they and I are equal. I can accept they assume me as their ma'am but they couldn't stop me from doing something that I want to do.

Jimin father house is not that big enough because he was live his life alone. So , I need share a room with him and the rest of them need to sleep in the living room and his father sleep at his own room.

Today is sunday night , Jimin still haven't come back home yet. I glanced at the wall clock and it was 9:45pm. Usually , he will arrived at home around 8 o'clock but today hmmm. Maybe he have something to handle outside there , that's why he is not coming back home around this time.

"Ma'am..it's so cold outside." Robin said.

"I need to wait for him. If you want , you can go inside first."

I quickly get up and smile widely when I saw limousine was stopped in front of the house.

"Master , finally you're back." Robin said from behind then he and Joe bow at him.

"Are you waiting for me ? Are you serious ? It was cold outside and what if you-"

"Yahh. If you want to scold me , you can scold me later because I want to eat and I was hungry. There's nothing to eat in the refrigerator and I need to wait for you to comeback then-"

"Shhhh-" he said putting his finger on my lips. "You said you're hungry and you shouldn't talk too much. Let's get inside."

                Skip after meals

"Where did Jimin go just now ?" I said, looked up at Felix who was standing next to me who was sitting down on the sofa. I take this golden opportunity to ask him everything that I was curious about.

"I'm sorry , ma'am. I can't say anything to answer your question." felix said.

"Why don't you ask me if you want to know about it." Jimin said from behind then pulled out the chair for him to sit next to me.

"Seriously ? What I know is you will change the topic everytimes I ask you everything that I was curious about." I said , stand up and went to the room.

I sitting down on floor , leaning my back to the bed , embrace the pillow and sighed.

"It's your habit to do that everytimes you're sad or mad ? Am I right ?"

"It's not your problem."

"Right.." he nodded a few times and stare at me. Slowly his face was gettimg closer towards me. Even though I still haven't look at him but I can feel it. My heartbeat becomes more faster than before. It always happen when he is there beside me.  I looked at him and. . . .

I stop breathing for a while. I closed my eyes to calm myself down and take a deep breath then open back my eyes.

He was close. Too close...

His nose was touching mine. His eyes meets mine. The smell of his cologne was only getting stronger when he was too close to me but I like it

I realizing something that I've never seen before. He was giving me a look that he never gave to me before. Now, I could feel the tension in the air. Why was it so tense , all of a sudden ? I tried to break that uncomfortable atmosphere.