-13-

I get ready to go to work and drink a glass of milk before go out from the apartment.

"Good morning , ma'am." they said simultaneously and bowed to me.

"Good morning too." I said and they followed me from behind like usual.

I went out from the elevator. Once I was on the way to get out of the building all the staff and workers bowed to me making me feel proud tho. It was my first time to see people respect me like that. All of them bowed to me and I stop when I see that annoying girl walk towards my direction. I crossed my arms and asked "what do you want right now ?"

"Simple answer. Park Chaemin."

"Correction , PARK JIMIN." one of the bodyguard said from behind.

"shut up. You're just a bodyguards. It's better for you to keep quiet or else I will told Chaemin to fire you."

"Excuse me, MISS MARCHEL." I emphasize my voice when saying her name. "They are my bodyguards not your bodyguards so I'm the one who can ask Jimin to fire them not you."

"Jimin ? Who is Jimin ? Huh , well Chaemin is not Jimin. For your information , Chaemin is not your Jimin !"

I saw Jimin coming to our direction but I didn't want to stop this insane girl from talking.

"Ohh please. Don't proud of yourself because Chaemin didn't have any feeling for you. He's just want to save you and he didn't lo-"

"Miss Marchel ?!" he yelled making Marchel closing her mouth with her hand and turn around to look at his MASTER who was standing behind her.

She act like nothing happen and just went to Jimin and wrapped around her hand on Jimin arm.
"Good morning, Chaemin." she said and leaning her head on Jimin shoulder.

"I've see a lot of drama yesterday until now." I said and glared at her.
"I think I should go now because I feel really hot here. Let's go." I said to the bodyguards that was standing behind me and walk away from two of them.

When we reached outside the building , the limousine already parked in front of the building. The driver smile to me and I smile back to him then went inside it.

Inside the limousine , I take this golden opportunity to ask them anything I was curious about.

"May I ask a few question to all of you ?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Before that I want to know all of your name so that it will be easy for me to call you whenever I needed some help." I said and they nodded. They introduce themselves and their leader name is Robin and the rest of them are Felix , Joe and David. After I've know their name , I started with my first question.

"What is going on between Chae-"

"Jimin." Robin said.

"Y-ye-yea. Jimin. What's their relationship ?"

"Do you mean Master and Marchel ?" Joe said and I nodded.

"Actually Marchel is Master fiancee." Joe said making me feel weak. "But don't get wrong with my words because Master mother want him to marry her so at first he want to agree with it but he refused to marry with that girl after he meet you, ma'am."

"But how can Marchel becomes his assistant ?"

"Because of his mother." Felix and David said together making me to look at them one by one.

"Did chae- aaa I mean Jimin-love her ?"

"It can't be compared to his love for you ma'am." Robin says.