-18-

Someone knocked the door. She get up then go to downstairs then opened the door. I followed her from behind. Marchel rushed into the house as soon as she open the door. She rushed inside the hugged me. I try to push her away from me.

"Stay away from me." I said and push her down to the ground. I grabbed Eun Rae hand and let her standing behind me.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." she said.

"I'll leave both of you here." Eun Rae said and walking up the stairs to upstairs.

I asked her to follow me go outside and talk outside the house.

"Five minutes." I said.

"I'm really sorry. I'm the one who drive the car when you get hit by the car. I'm the one who do that. I didn't means to do that to you but my target is her and I know as long as you're with her. You will never let her get into a dangerous situation so at last I change my target and it was you. The reason to all this is because of ... Wealth. Your mom didn't want to lost anything from your dad. About the people who always follow you and beat you up , it is your mother order as same as with Eun Rae. I'm also the one who told your mother to move you to the other hospital so that you will not meet Eun Rae again. All of the thing happened to you are because of me. I give my opinion to your mother and your mother always agree with it.  I'm also tell your mother and stepfather about you , where are you and especially about Eun Rae."she said and kneeling down on me. I asked the guards to went inside the house and leave the two of us alone.

"Then why are you telling me all this thing ? Why don't you tell me before ? Are you happy to see me live my life controlled by my mom ? Do you know how does it feel ? I guess no. Know why ? Because you get everything you need from my mom but Eun Rae ? Eun Rae doesn't get what she want but all of you make she live her life with pain."

"I'm sorry"

"No. I didn't want you appear in my life anymore. Go away from my life. Please." I said and walk away.

I went inside and went to the room. I saw her sitting down on a chair near to the window.

I standing behind her and placing my hand on both of her shoulder.

"What are you thinking of ?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just looked up the sky."

I sighed. This girl is really weird. She mostly spend her time look up the sky without do nothing. I really can't understand her. She is very hard to understand but I love her anyway.

Then I move to her side. She get up and let me sit on the chair then she sit on me. I wrapped my left hand around her lap cause her shocked a little.

"Jimin ?"

"Ugghh ?"

"I'm bored."

I'm went silent for a while. I was thinking. Then I got an idea.

"Want to do the things that couple always do ?" I asked then she looked at me with her blur face.

"Example ?"

"You didn't get the point ?" I teased her. I glanced at the bed then she hit me very hard on the shoulder.

"Stop joking. I'm totally bored in the very higher level right now."

"I told you some idea but you refused to do it."

"About the bed ? Ohhh noo. You must be kidding."

"Nooo. I'm not kidding."

"Jiminnnnnnnn ! Stop it." she said , get up then walk away from me. I run towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Don't take it serious. I was kidding." I said and let her go. I turn her around to make her facing me. "Do you believe me ?" I asked and she nodded. I told her to sit on the bed for while and I was searching for something in my pocket. I sitting next to her and asked her to turn her back to me.

"Why ?" She asked. "Trust me." I said then finally she's finally sighed and follow my words.

My hand automatically touch her hair and help her to tie up her hair into polytail. "Done."

"Is this your first time to help a girl tied up their hair ? Am I right ?" she asked and I nodded. "Come on. Don't be a liar."

"Really. This is my first time." I said and pinched her cheeks. "I will never do this sweet things to other people but I will do anything to you." I said.

"Anything ?"

"Yes. Anything."

"I'm wonder what's."

"Wanna know ?"

"Ofcourse." she said.

"Be ready then."

"I'm ready." she said. She is really make me lose my patience from time to time. I pushed her to the bed and.........

                         Eun Rae POV

Out of sudden he pushed me. I was startled by his action. Then he crawl on the top of me and his thigh touching mine. Then he stopped. He stopped when his face was facing mine who's lying on the bed. My heartbeat beating damn very fast from before.

My eyes can't stop from looking at him. His unbutton shirt revealed his chest and suddenly his eyes looks down on my lips. Did he have a magnet inside his body ? Why did he looks so attractive right now ?

Suddenly someone open the door but he still doesn't move away from me at all. I look at the door and it was the maids who bring two cup of milk for us.

"Oh-oh- I'm...sorry master" the maid said.

"Place it on the table and get ou." he ordered and the maid quickly went inside the room then get out immediately.

"Why are you talk to her with direspectful manner ?" I asked because he acts rudely towards the maid just now but he's still looked at me with that scary face. "Stop it Ji-"

He kissed me before I could started nagging like a grandma. I can't controlled myself. I was mad at him because he did the things that I didn't like but my lips and whole my body automatically work by it owns. I kissed him back but when I start to enjoy it he stopped but didn't moved away from me. I can feel that he's smiling right now.

I was angry because he didn't stop teased me so I hit his chest with both of my hand but then he hardly help me to sit properly with my back leaned on the bed. He trapped me with both of his hand which make me doesn't dare to move at all.

Then I try to run away from him but he is fast enought to grab my hand and make me sit back to the bed like before.

"Run away from a hungry wolf will be a dangerous things in this world. Don't you know ?" he said with a very serious voice.

"W-wh-wh-why ?" I bravely asked him.

"You will know if you run away from me." he answered. "I miss you very much. We didn't have a enough time to spend together like this. And now-"

I placed my hand on his chest make him to stop talking. "You know what ? When a magnet with a opposite pole , it will attached to each other , right ? Then it was totally like you. You are so attractive right now. Seriously. You can do anything you want but I was still nervous."

"Is that a green light for me ?" He asked and I nodded.

He kissed me again but this time he pull down the zip of my dress at my back and my hand automatically unbutton each of the button on his shirt and I can see his abs. It was totally attractive.

I can feel his warm body touching mine. He kissed me on the lips down to my neck and I let out moaned. He do his work very well and I was totally out of controlled.

I'm sorry. I'm not that pro in writing this kind of things. Yaaaa. You know what am I saying right ? Hahaha. I do hope you guys can understand it. 💖