Chapter One-Killian

I finish scrolling through my Insta feed, sharing a couple laughs at videos of puppies and I get off the couch, stalking my prey. The Alpha.

I go behind the table, looking at him while he absentmindedly sits on the bar stool.  I run back, lunging towards him and knocking him down off the stool onto the floor.

"Fuck! You idiot! I was watching a video about making slime." I get off him, laughing my head off.

He mocks me slightly, proceeding to watch a girl out glitter glue into a plastic Tupperware container.

"What are you? A 14 year old girl?" I take his phone from him and watch him growl, rolling to get it back. I bolt up, running away from him. He catches up to me, tackling me over the couch to get it back.

"And I was gonna make you rainbow slime for your birthday." I fake hurt.

"Oh, damn, looks like tomorrow sucks." Axel gets off of me and sits in the end of the sofa, overlapping his legs with mine.

"Dude, that's gay." I say. He shrugs.

"You excited to find your mate tomorrow?" I nod. I am.

I lay backs nd mimics a fairytale pose. "Oh , yes. They're gonna be lucious and sweet and have a nice body, nearly sculpted by a god. A nice ass. You gotta appreciate that. She's gonna be beautiful." Axel nods.

"Well obviously you're an ass guy." I nod and throw his phone back.

Next Morning:

My wolf woke me up, eager as hell. I felt Wyatt take over and I bolted down stairs to the kitchen and was met with Axel. Oh shit.

"Mate." I say quietly enough for him to hear.

"Mate?" He asks. I shake my head quickly.

"Meat. I said Meat. Like as in meat." Axel nods and pulls out the porterhouse he got me for my birthday.

I quicks shove it into my mouth, putting Wyatt far into my brain. Why did this have to happen. I glance up at Axel and I feel my heart jump.

He grabs me a glass of orange juice and sits down next to me, his shoulder brushing mine, making me almost purr. "You wanna go for a run today before school, see if maybe you can smell your mate early?"

Wyatt is pushing me to say yes, but I quickly shake my head. "Nah. I'm tired." I know if i let Wyatt out, he'd definitely try to mate him.

He looks at me confused, his hazel eyes nearly piercing me. "You okay, Killy? You seem kinda off. I mean today is the day that you can find your mate and you look like you wanna just hit the snooze button again." I can barely hear him talking, Wyatt is nearly pushing at the seems and I'm panicking. I can't be mated to him. He'd reject me on the spot. And not to mention, this just ruins our entire friendship.

Oh, Alpha...

-------
HI!!! I promise they're be lengthy chapters. Just this is kinda like a 'beta' test. lol. I know puns are not my friend. Comment. I love to know what you think. The next chapter will be up shortly. Enjoy folks!!