Chapter 14-Killy

"OKAY THAT IS MY HAND AND YOU ARE CRUSHING IT!!" I shout at Ax as he cuts off circulation. Well okay he's in labor. LABOR. Oh dear god...

"OH GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU FUCKING PRICK! OH FUCK YOU AND YOUR BETA ASS. IM ALPHA FUCKFACE. ITS ME!"

I slowly pet his hair, "I'm sorry. You may crush my hand. It's okay. It's okay."

"Hey Killy. Go get the doctor, Im about to pass out." He says looking at me.

"Wait what..." and quickly he passes out. FUCK WHAT.

***

I pace around the corridor. They took him into the room for a C-section and we've been waiting patiently for a response. My wolf is driving me crazy and I'm driving myself crazy. I always seem to though. I'm so, I don't know. I want to know if he's okay, and our pups. That's. What.

"Beta sir?" I quickly perk up. "Everything is good, would you like to see them?" I quickly nod.

Rushing trough the doors I turn into the room and see my mate hodking two pups and a nurse hodking another one. She smiles and passes me the pup. It's a girl.

I look down at my little girl and smile. Scarlett. "Hey," Axel says.

"Hi," I say smiling wide and holding my little daughter. The next Alpha.

I look over at my identical sons, Jet and Silver. I'm a dad. oh dear lord baby jesus i need guidance.

***

It's been a month since we've brought the triplets home and they've been great. Scarlett is already ahead of everything. She's so smart at only a month. Her brothers are too, but oh damn my little girl. She's great. Axel is a great mom too. So attentive and strong.

I'm really happy. And glad. Axel and I are no longer best friends but while losing that I gained my soul mate and i wouldn't trade it for anything....nothing at all.

********
HI! Yes it's over. sorry for that HIGH QUALITY ending. yeah no i get it. anyway there's a sequel i will post called "Oh, Snap" and it'll follow Scarlett's journey. Okay guys. Love all. and try out my other stories. Heaven and Hell im pretty sure is still out and it's great too. So tryyyyyy. Anyway bye