Chapter Seven-Killian

It was joke. I bought him the test and it was joke because of his symptoms and I even forced him to take it. I didn't know it would be positive.

It does explain a lot, though. Like his constant need to legit be attached to me. His constant nausea. His new obsession with Parmesan cheese, he was legit eating it out of the container and he puts it ON EVERYTHING. Including his pancakes. It definetly explains how moody and pissy he's been. And it would obviously explain-

"KILLIAN ROLAND JENNINGS! MY FUCKING PANTS DONT FIT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING KNOCKED ME UP! IM A FUCKING ALPHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" And that. It would definitely explain that.

I watch as his small bump that seems rather prematurely there, but i won't say that to him unless I want to be missing my balls, is sticking out of his skinny jeans. He keeps trying to button them and keeps looking in the mirror, pretty pissed. I should of figured this out by yesterday, but nope. It was a joke. I didn't think it would be right.

But I won't lie and say I'm unhappy. The thought of his belly full of my pups is really exciting. None of his pants fitting and his shirts ridding up and a cute little waddle he'll develop. I'm so excited to be able to feel them kick and go to the doctors and oh my god, Im gonna be a daddy. And My mate. He's carrying my babies.

"Ax, calm now, you shouldn't be stressed right now." He gives me the death glare.

"NONE OF MY CLOTHES FIT!"

"Well, maybe we're having more then one pup and we should get an ultrasound to check it out. It would be nice to see them." He shakes his head.

"I'm not fucking accepting this, Kill. This isn't how it's suppose to work, I'm not getting an ultrasound, I'm just gonna move past this and pretend it doesn't exist. It'll go away." I start to feel my chest ache.

I sit up slightly, "Axel, you're going to grow more, I mean, you can't deny you're pregnant when you're in labor and have to deliver our pups, which I want to know how that happens. I mean, you're obviously going to be high risk, and I want to take the best care of you as I can. There's things you have to be prepared for and going to the doctor is best. Listen to Elijah, Wyatt tells me he's trying to tell you the same thing." I smile at him, still internally overjoyed by the thought of him really pregnant.

He stalks the bed, sitting down next to my lying form. "You need to wipe that smile off your face. For the past month nothing fit and come today with your little 'joke' I find I'm now a joke. I don't think you understand, Killian, I'm an Alpha. I'm not suppose to be the bottom in this relationship. An Alpha doesn't submit to anyone, and here I am, obviously submitted to you. But listen here, I never submitted to you, it was Elijah. I'm not listening to an Alpha Wolf that's gonna just submit like that. This isn't okay. I don't want to be pregnant. In fact, I hate it. I'd prefer just not even have pups."I feel the twinge in my heart and I sit up, looking down at the small little bump. That small little bumps that's carrying my growing pups. And Ax, he doesn't even wanna carrying my pups in his belly. I'm his mate. I hear Wyatt whine at the verbal assault.

I then look him in the eyes, "I don't know what I did to deserve this. When mating, you let your wolves decide and that's how it works. I don't think you understand how much it hurts me to see how much you hate carrying my pups. If it was reversed, I would be the happiest werewolf alive because I didn't even think we could have pups! Watching you bitch and complain, " I pause getting up to go to the door, "It breaks my heart. Obviously my pups aren't good enough for you. I wish the goddess paired with a mate who would of thought otherwise." and with that, I slammed the door, letting him know I didn't want him to follow me.