Chapter Nine-Killian

A/N: Again I am soooo sorry! Anyway, it's time for the greatest chapter that will exist within this book, I think...anyway, I know it's been forever, but don't worry, I'm back in the writing swing! Thank you for the reads!!

Killian-

It feels kinda like a stab in the chest. Like a knife, twisting in my flesh and pulling out. I wanted a mate who would love me and carry my pups happily. Not a Mate who's too into his image.

Darrian alerted me today that Axel wants to have lunch. Nice, he couldn't even do it himself. Probably is telling me he got an abortion and is preparing my exile from the pack. Maybe he'll hook up with Madison or Jenny. They both don't have mates yet. That sounds like a fun threesome there! It also sounds very straight!

It's three minutes from one and I rush to the courtyard. Don't want to be late to the worst day in my life. This is important.

Did I mention I'm shirtless too? My shirt smelled too much like Ax, considering it's Ax's.

And I didn't want to go back in to get a new shirt.

Axel is sitting at a table,  looking down at a manila envelope. He actually is exiling me.  He has the paperwork. I feel my heart sink.

He looks up and sees me, as I sit.

"So, how was your day, Axel?" I ask sarcastically.

He groans, "Look, I'm not hear for small talk. I have something important to tell y-"

"I know you're exiling me, just do it quick."

Axel shakes his head, "No! No! That's not what I'm doing! Oh my god! Just give me a second, I had a plan and you're just casually ruining it!"

"Oh, like how my pups ruined your plan?"

He looks down, and i see the sadness in his eyes, "No! That's why I asked you here. To talk about that."

"You look good for a guy who jsut got an abortion, isn't that like surgery? Shouldn't you be resting?"

Axel slams his head on the table, handing me the envelope, "I'm sorry, Lia. I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did this to you." Axel never apologizes.

I open the envelope, pulling out a small photo...an ultrasound photo.

Axel gets up and kneels next to me, "You see here, those are betas, and this one is an Alpha. I originally was going to go with you, but I felt I should do this to show you I'm in this, 100%. We can even name the betas, Silver and Jet." I feel the tears well up in  eyes, and I kneel off my chair and to sit next to him on the ground.

"You serious?" I ask, not really believing this.

He nods, pulling up his shirt to show me he stomach, "I'm totally serious that I'm fully in. I'm carrying your pups, and I'm happy about it. Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because they're my best friend's and my amazing mate's that I don't deserve in the least." I crash my lips onto his right as he finishes the sentence, cupping his belly with one of my hands, the other cupping his face.

We break apart, his hand covering mine and his other hand, gently skimming my cheek, "I can't believe you forgive me. The minute you walked out, I was so sad. I felt so stupid and I was a total idiot. I knew how much you were hurting. You were right. We originally both cane to terms we couldn't have pups, but this is just the goddess giving us a blessing."

I nod, wiping his tears as he wipes mine.  I crouch low and kiss his stomach, "Thank you, Ellie. Thank you for this."

"Thank you for giving me this."

I look up at the table and see the linguini Alfredo.  I sit back in the chair, motioning for him to sit in my lap. 

Things are so much better.

——-
Axel-

We spent the entire afternoon laughing and fixing our problems.

I'm laying down on our bed, scrolling through instagram.

It's sad I can't post pics about my growing family, but like, whatever.

"OMG! ELLIE, BABY THEY MADE WOLFGRAM. AND YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR PAXK NAME IN AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE YOU CANT GET IN BUT IF YOU LIKE WE DO WELL BE IN A WORLD OF WEREWOLVES ONLINE."

I blink, trying to regain my hearing. Oh thank god!

I download the app, entering in my pack and creating an account. I automatically post a pic of Killy and I.

He looks over at me and twitches his nose smiling. "You're really cute when you do that." I say.

"Sure, but you're definitely cuter."

Things are great.

———————-

Thanks guys!!!