o. news

( news! )

( news! )

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

if you clicked on this part be prepared because i have some news!! first things first, the amount of support i've gotten on this book is amazing. and because of that, i started thinking...

my writing has changed over the past few months since i've started writing and some of you may know, i've changed my writing style. i'm trying to make my writing more descriptive. so it means a little less dialogue and more about how my oc is thinking and feeling as well as their actions and what they see happening before their eyes. and when i looked back at this story, there isn't much description at all. and i feel like that's sloppy. but if you don't write descriptively, i'm not saying your writing is sloppy, i'm just saying mine is.

so i'm rewriting this book. the plot and characters are all the same. but there will be lots more description and maybe news scenes, and new parts. and possibly a series?

that's right! this might not be a stand-alone book anymore. i was going to use kol mikaelson as the original melody would with to before i changed the plot line toward the end of the book. and now, i think i'm going to make a sequel and possibly a trequel. and i'm possibly doing a prequel.

the prequel would be a book about how melody grew up with regina, malcolm becoming the ruler of neverland, and season one of once upon a time. the sequel would follow season 2-4 of the vampire diaries. The trequel would follow season 1-TBD of the originals. and the love interest for melody would be klaus. the face claim to grown-up melody is adelaide kane.

but again, thank you guys so much for everything!

-dove