Chapter 3

Jungkook's Pov:

Ah~ We're going back to school~ Wah~ I'm so exhausted, but it's worth it since Jieun wants to hang out and schedules keep coming up everyday, during the whole summer. I don't mind. She loves me and I love her and I'm willing to fight our love and face haters since we're popular in our school. Being an idol is hard, but it's my dream so I'm not regretting it. I heard some girls are coming here and they came from America....? Oh well, let's see who they are. Actually, why do I care? Anyways, I woke up after Jin hyung (older boy) kept on pinching my nipples. Argh! He's need to stop doing that >< So, I did my morning routines and wake up my hyungs (older boys/guys/brother) afterwards. All of us here....I have to brag about it. We all love our girls very much. Each of us has a good story to why they change us and love us. We never see any girls other than them. They're our everything. They're the only ones for us. Especially, my Jieun. She's talented, beautiful, cute, sexy, has a nice voice~, and she could dance well. She's my ideal type. My forever lover girl. Hehe....That's probably too much to brag haha! My bad! Anyways, I went to Taehyung hyung's (older boy) room and wake him up.

Jungkook: Hyung! (older boy) Ireona! (wake up) We're going to be late to school! Plus, I want to see my princess Jieun.

Taehyung: But, we don't start school until 2 days....*He mumbled*

Jungkook: Hyung, (older boy) don't you want to see Uee? Didn't she said to be there before she does? Today's the first day back to school!

(A/n: In this story, SOPA (Seoul of Performing Arts) High School, has all grades together, because well it's a Performing School.)

Taehyung's eyes flung open and he ran to the restroom. Then I went to Jimin hyung's (older boy) room.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung, (older hyung) Ireona! (wake up) Don't you wanna see Sana looking sexy in the morning?

He ran to the restroom.

Next, Hoseok hyung. (older boy)

Jungkook: HYUNG!!!! (older boy) I SEE A SNAKE ON YOUR BED!!!!

Hoseok: *Screams like a girl* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHERE!? GET IT AWAY FROM MEH!!!! I-I HATE SNAKEU!!!!

I was laughing so much!!!! J-Hope hyung (older boy) is so fun to mess with.

Hoseok: YAH! That was not funny!!!!

I continued to laughed and he gave me a death glare.

Jungkook: Hyung, (older boy) ppalli (hurry) We're going to be late to school. I'm going to tell the girls on how I woke you up *laughs*

Hoseok: Yah! Don't you dare do that!

Jungkook: Ah~ ppalli! (hurry)

I quickly got out and went to Namjoon hyung before Hoseok hyung kills me haha! I skipped Suga hyung because he's a devil....XD I'll let Jin hyung wake him up.

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung, (older boy) ireona! We're going to be late to school.

He just went to do his morning routines while I went to the kitchen to see Jin hyung (older boy) making breakfast.

If you're wondering where our parents are....We all moved out from our house and live together in the dorm for our career.

Jin: Did you wake them up?

Jungkook: Yeah, but not Suga hyung. (older boy)

Jin: Don't worry, I'll wake him up.