Chapter 21

Sangki's Pov:

????: Annyeong! (Hello!) My name is Choi Akira (A/n: Fun fact! Akira means light/bright in Japanese.) And I really, super, duper love Ordinary Girls! I was wondering if I can hear a preview of your soon debut song?

OG: Sure, Why not!

We all started to sing a part of our soon debut song.

OG: Step in, step out~
            Feeling nice
        In my dreams~
            It's paradise
        Welcome world~
            Storms with power
          Many numbers~
             What's higher?
(A/n: I just made these up hehe. Sorry I know it's bad😅😅😅😅)

CH: That's some good lyrics right there!

OG: Kamsahaminda! (Thank you!)

CH: Alright, Next caller!

????: Annyeonghaseyo~ (Hello~) My name is Song RaeAe and I was wondering.... As much as I love shipping BTS & Flash Girls together, how does it feel to date one another?

FG: Pretty hard actually. Because there's some girls trying to steal our boys beside their fans and it's always a pain in a headache.

They said glaring at us.

????: Annyeong! (Hello!) My name is Jeon Taejoon and I'm a big fanboy of Ordinary Girls' leader, Rap Killer. As a her fan, I now know that she ranked 1st in her high school and I wanted to ask if you can give me some advice to focus and get good grades in school since it's kind of bad right now.

Rap Killer: Well, to me, it's not just studying and hard work for getting good grades. You should just try your best and always stay healthy because you're effort is what makes you yourself and be strong on. Being healthy is the same thing. You have to have enough energy to also do well so don't get sick and take care of yourself. Good luck! Hwaiting~ (Fighting~)

CH: Wow~ I should use that advice too haha!

????: Annyeonghaseyo~ (Hello~) My name is Min Seokjin and I'm a big fan of Flash Girls' oldest & vocalist, Yoona. I know for a fact that she has a beautiful skin & is good cooker so I was wondering if there's a way to make sure my sweat don't get on my food when I cook since there's heat.

Yoona: Just get 'Baby Flare Cream' it works really well. Try it out, to see if that works.

(A/n: Yeah....imma do all of the girls....hehe so it might be long.)

????: Annyeong! (Hello!) My name is Park DongNeul and I'm a big fanboy of Ordinary Girls' vocalist, Jia. I just want to say that you're very beautiful and I was wondering what food is best to eat when you're having a headache?

Jia: Oh my, You must eat soup. Any soup is fine. It's just easier and better to eat. Please feel better soon.

????: Annyeonghaseyo~ (Hello~) My name is Song JiByung and I'm a big fan of Flash Girls' lead rapper, Seohyun. I really love your legs and I was wondering what lotion do you use after you shave your legs?

Seohyun: Use 'Smooth Ocean' lotion.

????: Annyeong! (Hello!) My name is Kim Yoongi and I'm a big fanboy of Ordinary Girls' lead rapper, Suri. I'm actually a classmate of yours in piano class and I was wondering if you could play another song on the piano? You were so pretty while playing the piano tunes.

Suri: Wow! Thanks for being my fan~  I'll play a different song just for you!
I'll be playing "I" by Taeyeon sunbae-nim.

As she was playing it, I fell in love with the music~ Taeyeon sunbae-nim's music is so calm and I loved it. Suri unnie made the song so beautiful in our ears. It's just so beautiful!

Jungkook's Pov:

Wow....Suri noona plays it so beautiful~ I hope she'll do a duet with Suga hyung. They'll make an awesome duet performance. I also hope Taeyeon sunbae-nim will hear this because....it's just amazing!

????: Annyeonghaseyo~ (Hello~) My name is Jeon Taegi and I'm a big fan of Flash Girls' lead vocalist and sub dancer, Sana. I just want to compliment on how cute & sexy you are.

'That's my girl, you pervert', I heard Jimin hyung muttered.

Sana: Why, thank you cutie~

'Um....Okay then....', I thought. 'Sana is a um.... You know what, nevermind. It's not my business.', I thought again.

????: Annyeong! My name is Choi SunYong and I'm a big fan of Ordinary Girls' lead vocalist and sub dancer, Lisa. I was wondering how to have a great body like yours?

Lisa: Well, it's just like the ordinary way. Make sure to eat healthy and exercise. For me, I do eat lots of healthy foods and I love them so much. I would usually do 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches, 100 squats, 25 pushups, & then water break, but I do this at least 3 times a day.  (A/n: I'm not good with workouts haha sorry XD)

Woah! Lisa noona is so cool! I wonder if she's like that jamless hyung, but she's not jamless. I looked at Jimin hyung to see him with his mouth drop. Hehe~ I see you hyung~

????: Annyeonghaseyo~ (Hello~) My name is Choi Aliee and I truly love everyone in Ordianry Girls and I just want to say Hi to my unnie😊😇

CH: Oh, who's your unnie?

Aliee: Choi Sangki.

CH: Oh! Sangki-ssi dongsaeng awwww~ neomu kyeopta~ (Sangki's sister. How/So cute~)

Sangki: *laughs* Annyeong dongsaeng! (Hello Aliee/Sister!) How's school?

Aliee: It's okay, but I miss you. I'm so bored at home~ Eomma (Mom) is busy cooking and the girls are lazy to play *giggles*.

Sangki: *chuckles* I'll be home soon to play with you, arrasso? (okay?) I miss you too. Help eomma until I come home arrasso? (okay?)

Aliee: Arrasso unnie (Okay, sis/Sangki)  Annyeong~ (Bye~) See you later!

Sangki: Annyeong~ See you later!

That was cute.... Sangki and her sister are so cute. Their conversation was so bright and calm. Sangki is so caring.... almost like a wife material, caring and talking so warm to her childrens, her sisters, and other people....

????: Annyeong~!~!~!~! I'm BTS Taehyung or V!

Ah~ Taehyung? Just like V hyung's real name....---- wait.... From BTS?! What is he doing right now?

As expected, me and my hyungs were shocked & confused, as V hyung continues to speak.

V: To be clear, I'm Ordinary Girls' biggest #1 Fanboy! But, I have a question for Flash Girls.

FG: What? *They said, sounding rude.*

V: Why don't you tell your boyfriends, BTS---- I mean soon-to-be-ex- boyfriends the truth about your real deal with Ordinary Girls, especially you Jieun! What's your deal with Sangki?!

FG: And what would you do if we told them the truth?

V: I know what to do. I don't need to tell you. And I'm done dealing with Uee. It's up to your soon-to-be-ex-boyfriends to deal with you girls.