Chapter 18

Sangki Pov:

Our little girls and my unnie was here!!!! Gosh I miss them so much! We would always hang out with them and we would also always dance together and help each other out if there's any problem.
Let me introduce them... 

Choi Yongah- She's one of our closest friends, she's the same age as Yongsun unnie, she loves to dance, but she doesn't want to become an idol like us. At least, not yet. Other than dancing, she also loves to shop alot as her hobby.

*Author's Note: These 4 girls may have the same surnames, but they're not related and they're all the same age. They're only a year younger than Sangki*

Song Hyosun- She's our dongsaeng/friend and student, she wants to become an idol just like us, she's serious and very helpful towards others, and she also loves to bake. 

Song Hyojoo- She's our dongsaeng/friend and student, she has a nice personality, she loves to draw, and she loves to play badminton.

Song Palee- She's our dongsaeng/friend and student, she likes to play volleyball, she listens to KPop, especially, BTS, and she has a strong personality. 

Song Raemun- She's our dongsaeng/friend and student, she's a shy person, but once you know her, she's also energetic, and she loves to play the flute.

~Back to present~

Sangki: Yongah unnie? Hyosun?, Hyojoo?, Palee?, Raemun?

Them: Sangki?/Sangki unnie?....Yongsun?/Yongsun unnie? 

I was so happy and excited to see them again. I went to them and hugged all of them tightly. Yongsun unnie followed me and did the same to them. They broke apart and we started to chat. 

Yongsun: How are you girls?

Hyojoo: Well, ever since I came back from studying abroad, I heard you girls were now idols. I was so happy for you guys and I still am. I was hoping if we could maybe celebrate your guys' success once we see you guys again. By the way, where's the other unnies? 

Sangki: Awwww~ Gomawo (Thank you) Hyojoo-ah. But, we're not idols just yet. We're still traniee, but we'll be a rookie group soon since we have to come up with our debut song in a couple of days and then perform it. And the other unnies, they're out doing things they need to do. We just came back from school and wanted to grab something to eat. 

Hyosun: I'm so excited for your guys debut! We're going to be your guys' biggest #1 fans! Oh unnies, you guys wanna join us? We'll just make today a special day to celebrate your guys' success. 

Yongsun: Sure! Sadly, the others can't come----

Sangki: More like, they don't know because this was late news. But, I'm sure they won't mind just this one time. We can celebrate again next time, when we're all here together. 

Yongah: Oh! guess what Yongsun, Sangki.

"What?" We both said at the same time, while eating.

Palee: Yongah unnie & Hyosun passed the audition for SM Entertainment! 

Raemun: Let them say it. You always cut someone else's sentences and then answer them. *laughs*

Yongsun: OMG!!!! Jinjja?! (Really?!)  

Sangki: We're so happy for you two!!!! Soon, we'll see each other often! 

Hyojoo: All of you guys are leaving me, Palee, & Raemun~ *She faked cry*

Everyone laughed.