Chapter One: Cure Lily is born!

*Sayuri's POV*
The Princess jumped over the castle walls.

"My Kingdom. Is it too late to save everyone now?" she said, her silver hair blowing in the breeze.

She looked down at the rubble and saw a young girl. She reached out and grabbed the girl's hand.

"Thanks, Princess."

"You're welcome. Hide from the monsters and I'll take you to your parents."

The girl hid and the Princess ran to the monster. She heard a harsh laugh.

"Kuro. I knew it was you." she said, equipping herself with her spear. He knocked it out of her hand with a blast that was supposed to be aimed at her.

The young man stepped out of his hiding space. He blasted her away. All she could hear were shouts of, "Princess!"

Then everything went black.

(End of dream)

The alarm rang.

"Sayuri! It's school today, right? And it's your first day! You don't want to be late!" shouted Mum.

"Coming!" I said. I got out of bed and went to the mirror to do my hair.

"What a weird dream."

I'm Hanako Sayuri. I'm thirteen and today I'm starting at Himawari Middle School. I always have weird dreams about a princess and a Kingdom. I'm very shy and like to read fantasy books. I also play video games and read manga too.

*****

"I'm ready!" I said. I was now in the living room wearing my new school uniform. I twirled around.

"Are you sure it fits?" asked Mum's friend Yumeka Airi. She was looking at my skirt and top.

"I think it's too tight."

"I'm sure. Now where's your bag?"

Mum asked. She found it and passed it to me. I smiled. Mum fumbled in her pocket and in her hand was a necklace.

"Wow!"

She put it round my neck and I looked at it, happily.

"I'm off now!" I said, taking a bite out of a banana.

"See you later! Be safe!"

"I will! Bye!"

I ran out of the house.

"I wonder what school will be like. I hope I make new friends."

(Opening: Happy! Go! Shining Flower Pretty Cure!)

The Princess popped back into my mind.

"Why do I have these dreams? Could I be-"

"Oi. Watch where you're going."

"Ow!"

I looked up. A young boy was stood up while I was on the floor. He had spiky navy hair and purple eyes.

"It was your fault!"

He looked shocked so I said something else.

"Erm...s-sorry! I'm the new girl! Hanako-" I stuttered.

"Hanako Sayuri, right?" he said.

"How do you know my name? We've never met before." I stated.

He looked nervous and then ran off without saying goodbye.

"Wait! You didn't tell me your name!" I said, getting up. At that moment, the bell rang.

"No! I'm late for school!"

I ran as fast as I could. Luckily I didn't get a detention.

"Everyone this is the new transfer student."

"A transfer student? At this time of year?" several people muttered.

"Everyone, pipe down please. Hanako-san, please introduce yourself." said the teacher.

"Erm...I'm Hanako Sayuri. I like reading m-manga and books and baking cupcakes. P-pleased to meet you!"

I thought I would be laughed at. But I was wrong! The whole class was clapping!

"Your hair's so pretty! And your eyes too!" said one girl. Her hair was white and her eyes were blue.

"T-thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. I'm Hikari Rika. Call me Rika."

"Hi, Rika-chan. I'm Hanako Sayuri. Call me Sayuri. Pleased to meet you."

(Eye catch A: A chibi Sayuri and Aoka kiss their pendants and transform into Pretty Cure. Eye catch B: A small box shines and reveals a shining key which the Cures kiss to turn their mascots to humans).

(End of school)

"It wasn't too bad. I made one friend."

"Help~ro!"

I suddenly saw a plush girl doll flying. At least I thought it was. It stopped and landed in my face. I took it off my face and held it in my hands. She had light purple hair and magenta eyes. She had black cat ears and a matching tail.

"Hey~ro! I'm Rose~ro!"

"Aah! It talked!"

"The necklace~ro!" It said, pointing to my pendant.

"You're a Pretty Cure~ro!"

"Pretty Cure? What's that?"

"Well well well. If it isn't Princess Rose and a human."

"Who's that?" I asked.

"He's Kuro~ro!"

Kuro? That sounded familiar. I gasped.

"He was in my dream this morning!" I said.

"Your dream~ro?"

"Yes. I dreamt about a princess. She was battling a monster and Kuro but got hurt in the end."

"Hmm. What Heart Crystal to take?"

He suddenly grabbed a crystal out of my mum's chest.

"Perfect! Go crazy! Come forth, Sakebu!"

The crystal turned into a monster.

"What do I do?"

"Simple~ro! Transform into a Pretty Cure~ro!"

"How do I do that?"

Rose explained to me.

"OK. How dare you use my mum's feelings to turn her Heart Crystal into a monster! That's unforgivable! I will never ever FORGIVE YOU!"

Suddenly my pendant shone.
I was in a pink world.

"Hello, Sayuri." said a voice.

"How do you know my name?"

"That doesn't matter. I'm Princess Lily. Now you need to transform. Say "Pretty Cure Miracle Change"!"

Princess Lily faded away. I was stunned. She was from my dream. The world vanished and I was back with Rose.

"Say "Pretty Cure Miracle Change"~ro!"

"OK! Pretty Cure Miracle Change!"

I kissed my pendant. It suddenly turned into a star shaped pendant with a cork top and a silver chain attached to it. Inside were many pink stars.

"What is this light?" Kuro said. I transformed.

"The pink flower of love, Cure Lily!"

(Ending: In The Flower Filled Sky!)

Don't forget to vote and follow me! I'll follow you back!

💟AnimeLover689💟