Chapter Eight: The mysterious Cure! Who is Cure Cherry Blossom?

*Rika's POV*

"I wonder who Cure Cherry Blossom is." I said, as I walked back home from school. A girl ran up to me. She had brown hair tied in pigtails with yellow ribbons and green eyes.

"Hi. I'm being chased by a Sakebu!" she said. I heard a roar in the distance.

(Eye catch A: A chibi Sayuri, Rika, Aoka and Sakura kiss their pendants and transform into Pretty Cure. Eye catch B: A small box shines and reveals a shining key which the Cures kiss to turn their mascots to humans).

I transformed and started to attack the monster. It retreated and I started to chase after it.

*Sakura's POV*

"Wait! I'm Cure Cherry Blossom! I'll transform!" I said.

"Pretty Cure Miracle Change!" I shouted. My hair glowed. My pendant shone and created ribbons that made the top of my dress. My hair turned red and tied itself into pigtails.

My eyes turned red and a necklace appeared on my neck. I clapped my right hand on my left wrist and a bracelet appeared. I did the same for my other wrist. Two cherry blossoms grew on the front of my feet and turned into pink shoes.

Lots of cherry blossom petals flew around my waist and they made a skirt. Two more cherry blossom petals appeared on my hair and turned into hair decorations. I jumped down and struck a pose.

"The red flower of passion! Cure Cherry Blossom!" she said. Cure Jasmine continued to attack the monster.

Two other girls ran up to us.

*Sayuri's POV*

We transformed.

"Pretty Cure Miracle Change!" we said.

"The pink flower of love, Cure Lily!" I said.

"The blue flower of wisdom, Cure Bluebell!" Aoka said.

"Together!" I said.

"With shining hearts and flower power!" said Aoka.

"We are Shining Flower Pretty Cure!"

Cure Jasmine posed alongside us.

"Where were you this whole time?" she asked.

"I got a detention." I said.

Cure Cherry Blossom attacked and we did the same. Soon the Sakebu was defeated.

(Ending: In The Flower Filled Sky!)

Sayuri: We've got a transfer student!

Rika: It's Sakura!

Sakura: Hi everyone! I'm joining your class today!

Rose: She's a Pretty Cure~ro?

Sakura: Next Time: The new transfer student! Akiyama Sakura!