Chapter Two: Cure Lily's First Battle!

*Sayuri's POV*

<Flashback>

"OK! Pretty Cure Miracle Change!"
I kissed my pendant.

"What is this light?" Kuro said. I transformed.

"The pink flower of love, Cure Lily!"

(Opening: Happy! Go! Shining Flower Pretty Cure!)

I looked down at my outfit.

"It's so cute!" I said. I looked up and noticed the Sakebu. I ran fast and a trail of lily petals followed wherever I went.

It was about to attack Rose when I grabbed her gently and jumped high into the air. I put her on a bit of grass and then stood in front of her.

"Pretty Cure, Lily Burst!" I shouted, as loads of lily petals flew out of my hands and attacked the monster.

"Happy!" The monster said. It turned back into a crystal and flew back into my mum. I detransformed and took Rose home with me. I ran into Rika-chan on the way back.

"Hi, Yuri-chan. What a cute plushie!"

"Hi, Rika-chan. Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome." she said.
(Eye catch A: A chibi Sayuri and Aoka kiss their pendants and transform into Pretty Cure. Eye catch B: A small box shines and reveals a shining key which the Cures kiss to turn their mascots to humans).

"Rose-oneé chan~da!"

"What's that?" Rika exclaimed. A fairy like Rose except she was a elf with shining green eyes and blonde hair was sat on Rika's head.

"I'm Daisy~da! A fairy from the Flower Kingdom~da! That pendant~da! You can become Pretty Cure~da!"

"Pretty Cure?" Rika asked. A Heart Crystal came out of her heart.

"Sakebu! Come forth!" said Kuro. A huge monster appeared.

"Pretty Cure Miracle Change!" I shouted. My hair glowed and its ribbons burst into lily petals.

My pendant shone and created ribbons that made the top of my dress. My hair turned pink with a red ombre.

My eyes turned pink and a necklace appeared on my neck. I clapped my right hand on my left wrist and a bracelet appeared. I did the same for my other wrist. Two lilies grew on the front of my feet and turned into white shoes. Lots of lily petals flew around my waist and they made a skirt. Two more lily petals appeared on my hair and turned it into pigtails.

"The pink flower of love, Cure Lily!" I said.

I fought with the monster.

"Pretty Cure, Lily Burst!" I shouted, as loads of lily petals flew at it.

"Happy!" The monster said. It turned back into a crystal and flew back into Rika. I detransformed and helped her up.

*T's POV*
I stood on the hill and watched as the silver haired girl and her white haired friend walked back home. My eyes narrowed.

"Cure Lily. Very interesting. I wonder who you really are." I faded away...

(Ending: In The Flower Filled Sky!)

Rika: I've been having weird dreams.

Sayuri: Weird dreams?

Rika: About Princess Lily and Princess Jasmine.

Rose: Could she be a-----~ro?

Daisy: Pretty Cure~da?

Next Time: The purple flower of friendship! The arrival of Cure Jasmine!