Chapter Three: The purple flower of friendship! The arrival of Cure Jasmine!

"Sakebu! Come forth!" said Kuro. A huge monster appeared. Daisy and Rose took me to where the Sakebu was.

(Opening: Happy! Go! Shining Flower Pretty Cure!)

"Pretty Cure Miracle Change!" I shouted. My hair glowed and its ribbons burst into lily petals.

My pendant shone and created ribbons that made the top of my dress. My hair turned pink with a red ombre.

My eyes turned pink and a necklace appeared on my neck. I clapped my right hand on my left wrist and a bracelet appeared. I did the same for my other wrist. Two lilies grew on the front of my feet and turned into white shoes. Lots of lily petals flew around my waist and they made a skirt. Two more lily petals appeared on my hair and turned it into pigtails.

"The pink flower of love, Cure Lily!" I said. I shot all my attacks at the Sakebu but they didn't work. It pushed me far back into a tree. I was knocked unconscious.

"Cure Lily~ro! Wake up!" Rose shouted.

*Rika's POV*
I saw Cure Lily fighting just then, and now she's unconscious. I saw Sayuri's face in her. They must be the same person.

"How dare you hurt my best friend! I'll never forgive you!" I shouted. A purple light came out of my chest. My necklace that had an 'R' pendant on it started to glow.

It turned into a star shaped plastic pendant with a cork top. Inside were lots of purple stars.

"You did it! Now transform!" said a voice.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Princess Lily. You can save your friend! Say, "Pretty Cure Miracle Change!"

"Okay. Thanks. Wait. Transform?"

"You're welcome, Rika."

Princess Lily faded away.

"Pretty Cure Miracle Change!" I shouted. My hair glowed. My pendant shone and created ribbons that made the top of my dress. My hair turned purple with a pink ombre and tied itself into plaits.

My eyes turned purple and a necklace appeared on my neck. I clapped my right hand on my left wrist and a bracelet appeared. I did the same for my other wrist. Two jasmine flowers grew on the front of my feet and turned into purple shoes.

Lots of jasmine petals flew around my waist and they made a skirt. Two more jasmine petals appeared on my hair and secured the plaits. I jumped down and struck a pose.

"The purple flower of friendship,  Cure Jasmine!" I shouted.

"Take this! Pretty Cure Jasmine Impact!"

The monster was destroyed in seconds. I ran to Cure Lily.

"Pretty Cure Jasmine Healing!" I said, healing her. She stood up and was back in her civilian form.

(Ending: In The Flower Filled Sky!)

Aoka: The Pretty Cure are so cool!
Bluebell: Could she be a Pretty Cure~el?
Sayuri and Rika: Who's this fairy?
Aoka: I'll protect you!
Aoka: Next Time: A new ally! Cure Bluebell Arrives!