0.2

>>>Mae

Blinking my eyes open slowly, I looked around. Daylight was streaming in through the windows of my apartment. So much for a nap... I looked over to my left and realized I was still cuddled up next to Seven, a tangled mess of sheets. I scooched closer to him and kissed him softly on the lips, knowing he wasn't sleeping.

"Come on babe, I know you're awake," I teased, fluffing his hair. He mumbled something incoherent and I pinched his cheek.
"What was that?" I asked, wiggling it around. He groaned and grabbed my hand, kissing it. "I'm awake, I'm awake. Do you want breakfast hun?" He asked, rubbing his eye.
I smiled brightly. "Aw, thank you. But I'm fine. You have work today?" I asked, tilting my head. He paused for a moment but shook his head. "No, I don't think so... even if I do, I plan on staying home today."

I nodded, climbing off of him. "Do you wanna do something today? Go out to eat or to the park?" I asked, stretching.
He shook his head and got on his knees, pulling me slightly closer to him. "I just want to spend the day with you here. Is that okay?" He asked softly, setting his forehead on mine.
I felt my face heat up and smiled, pecking him quickly on the lips. "That is perfectly okay. But let me get dressed into something more comfortable. These clothes are sweaty."

Seven chuckled. "Can I help you get out of those sweaty clothes?" He asked, a lopsided grin spread across his face. I giggled and slapped his chest. "No, you may not." I stood up and walked out of my room, into the bathroom. Footsteps behind me told me that he wasn't done yet. "Pretty please?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me from behind. Rolling my eyes, I pulled away from him. "No. I need to take a shower, Sev. I'm gross."

He pouted but said nothing more, his grip loosening slightly on my waist. I turned around to face him and poked his nose. "Don't be sad. I'll be out in a minute." He sighed and nodded, a devilish smile appearing. "I wouldn't want you to be stinking up the house."

Gasping, I hit his arm lightly. "Rude! You probably stink more than I do, you nasty." He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Okay, maybe I do. I'll have to hop in there with you," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into the bathroom, shutting the door behind us.

Seven looked at me, face bright red. "Wha— you actually want to?" He asked, shocked. I laughed. "Yes, of course. You aren't going to stop making crappy moves anyways," I said, shrugging. He shook his head, grinning. "I am pretty crappy. C'mere."

I stepped closer to him, looking up at his eyes. He smirked and pulled my top off over my head, gazing at my chest and stomach. "Wow... just.. wow. You're so beautiful." He got down on his knees and put his hands on my hips, kissing my stomach softly. I ran my hands through his hair and got down on my knees as well. "Seven... I love you, so much.." He cupped my cheeks in his hands, squishing my face slightly. He was grinning from ear to ear.

"I know... I love you too. More than anything," he murmured, grabbing my hands. "And I..." Suddenly, there was a buzzing from his pocket. Seven stood up and pulled his phone out, furrowing his eyebrows. "Shit... I need to go." I stood up and tried to peek at his phone, but he put it away. "I'm sorry... I'll talk to you later."
"Wait what? What's going on?" I asked, flustered by the interruption. He simply kissed my forehead. "No time to explain. I love you." He shut the bathroom door behind him, and within seconds he was out of the apartment.

Disappointed, I sat on the floor, leaning on the shut door. Who was that? I know he was quite secretive, but we agreed that we would stop hiding things. Is he... cheating on me? No.. that couldn't be, maybe he just had some type of weird client or something. That was probably it.

I sighed and pulled my shorts off, turning on the shower and stepping in. My mind couldn't stop racing. Secrets... I couldn't stand secrets anymore. We had enough of that in the RFA. We had enough of that in general. Secrets would destroy us, they always do.

I shakily got out of the shower after cleaning up, wrapping in a towel. God... Did I mess up? Did I do something wrong?

No, Mae. Not everything is about you, I assured myself. It was work, just work. Nothing to do with our relationship. I did nothing wrong.

I walked into my bedroom and picked up my phone. There was a text from Seven.

Seven: Please stay at home, Ill be back soon. Again I love you Mae ❤️

I sent back a quick "love you too" and flopped onto my bed. Scrolling through my phone with nothing better to do, I went into my contacts. I had to talk to someone.

I scrolled all the way to the bottom and tapped "call." I realized that it's been a while but I didn't know who else to turn to. It rung a few times before they picked up.

"Hi!" They answered cheerily. I smiled to myself. "Hi, Yoosung."