0.7

>>>>Mae

I watched Seven's car pull away, tears blurring my vision. I sat down on the stairs and just sobbed. Loud, choking sobs. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

I lost him, I just know it. Why would he want me back after this? He would have to be an idiot... An idiot in love with me. God, I can't believe myself.

I felt a hand on my back and looked up at Jumin. He was frowning at me, and suddenly rage filled me. "Jumin what the hell!" I screamed, standing up and away from him. I wiped the tears off my face, infuriated. "You weren't supposed to tell him, you jackass! Now look, look what you did. How could you?" I finished, whimpering. He put a hand out and I slapped it away, not wanting him near me. "Don't touch me. Just leave."

After standing there for a few moments, I could sense that he wasn't going to leave without some persuasion. I glanced at him, and he was texting on his phone. I grabbed it and threw it on the ground, with a gasp from Jumin. I stomped on his phone until it was nothing but pieces, and stormed upstairs. The door slammed shut behind me as I ran into my room and threw myself on the bed with a large sigh. A sob escaped my lips, my whole body was shaking all over, and I felt as if I was going to throw up. I was so anxious about Seven, but I knew he wouldn't want to talk to me.

He always pushed me away, but this time he was right. I deserved it.

I sat up, sniffling and grabbing my phone. I found Saeran's contact and called him; maybe he could tell me about Seven. God, I hope he was okay...

It rang three times before he answered. "Mae, I can't talk right now," he said, sounding panicked. "I'm helping Saeyoung— what did you do to him?" I let out a shaky sigh and wiped a tear that fell from my eye. "That's not important... is he okay? Please tell me he's okay."

There was a brief moment of murmuring, then he answered. "He's really messed up, Mae. I don't think he wants to talk to you." My heart beat so loud in my chest I thought it was going to burst. I needed to talk to him. "Saeran please, don't hang up," I pleaded. "I need to talk to him. Please give him the phone." Saeran sighed deeply. "I don't know if I can do that... I said he doesn't want to talk to you." I cursed and looked around, trying to find some clothes. "I'm coming over. Let me in when I get there."

I hung up before he could answer and threw my phone on the bed, standing up and grabbing some clothes from my dresser. I put them on messily and swiped my keys off my dresser, running out the door and sliding into my car. Turning on the ignition, I practically raced down the road and to Seven's house. I clutched the steering wheel tightly and pressed my foot on the gas pedal. There was no time to waste.

I prayed and hoped that he would be okay. I couldn't stand the thought of him harming himself or anyone else... None of this was supposed to happen. It's all my fault.

As I drove to Seven's house, I saw ambulances outside and stopped. My stomach dropped. No, no no no..

I got out of my car with lightning speed and slammed the door to my car, running up to the house. A paramedic stopped me, putting his arm out. "Ma'am, please stay back." I tried to push him out of the way, struggling to see Seven. "Please, my boyfriend is in there! I need to see him!" Suddenly, I saw him being wheeled out in a stretcher. God, no. "Is he okay? What happened?" I asked, shaking. "Please tell me he's okay!" The paramedic said something, but I wasn't listening. I couldn't stop staring at Seven as they lifted him up into an ambulance.

His pale face wouldn't stop replaying in my mind. Was that blood? Did I drive him to do that? God, his eyes... his eyes were the worst part. They were bloodshot and teary... I couldn't stop imagining them. Just.. staring at me...

I felt my head become light and I reached out to the paramedic. Suddenly, everything became dark.

All I could hear was the ambulances, the yelling, and Saeran. My mind was swimming with all of the sounds and colors, but it finally went silent.