0.5

>>>>Mae

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon. Seven wasn't beside me, so I guess he was making breakfast. What a cutie.

I got up and walked into the kitchen, yawning. "Good morning!" A voice greeted. I looked up to see... not Seven, but Jumin. I tilted my head. "Uh... where is Saeyoung?" I asked, confused. Jumin smiled brightly and set a plate of bacon, eggs and toast on my kitchen table. "Don't worry about that, love. Just sit down and eat. Your boyfriend left me a list of things to do with you today." I looked over and saw a page of notebook paper, scribbled with a few activities on it. I knew it was Seven's handwriting because it was messy... and also in red ink. He was the only person I knew who wrote in red ink exclusively.

The list consisted of things like "Go to the park" and "go shopping." It went on and on... with things I should be doing with him. Sigh.. why wasn't he here with me? I like Jumin and all, but he wasn't my boyfriend.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked, sitting next to me. "You'll need a full stomach, you know. We're gonna do a lot of walking today." I sighed and picked up a piece of bacon, eating it slowly. Jumin gave me a worried look. "Oh.. are you upset that he isn't here?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded. "Yeah... He's been pretty absent lately and I miss him." Jumin nodded. "I understand. I'll make sure today is as fun as possible though, okay?" I smiled slightly at him. "Okay."

>>>>Later that day...

I stumbled into my apartment, dropping my bags onto the floor of the kitchen. Jumin followed behind me and shut the door behind him, smirking. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Mae... are you sure you want to do this?" He asked softly, kissing my neck gently. "I mean, you have Seven."

My mind was racing. I had a few drinks and probably wasn't making the right decision but... did it matter? I needed someone. Anyone. Jumin was perfect, inside and out. Yes, I was making the right decision. I was sure of it.

I nodded at him, smiling widely. "Yeah, I'm sure. Just take me," I whispered into his ear. He chuckled at my words. "You drive me wild, you know..." He pulled off my sweater and threw it aside in the kitchen, picking me up and setting me on the table. Sucking and kissing my neck, we both somehow managed to strip to our underwear. How, I would never know.

"Let's go into the bedroom," I murmured as he fingered my bra strap, going to pull it off. He nodded and took my hand as I hopped off the table, pulling me into my darkly lit room. As I fell back onto the bed, I suddenly stopped. What... what am I doing?

I love Saeyoung. He was— no, is— my whole world, and we have been through so much together. How could I just let that go?

As Jumin lowered on top of me, I pushed his chest away. "You need to leave," I said, panicked. He raised an eyebrow. "Mae, you said you wanted to do this." I shook my head. "I don't, I want you to leave. Please." As I searched Jumin's eyes, it seemed like forever before he nodded. "Okay. I understand."

He moved away to the edge of the bed and I sat up, checking my phone. I had left it at home because I thought no one would text me. Suddenly, I got a text from a blocked number.

Blocked: Almost got that bad ending, huh Mae?

My heart stopped. This person knew my name? And bad ending... what does that mean? Jumin looked over my shoulder at the message, and I could feel him become tense. "Is someone stalking you?" I shrugged, becoming teary-eyed. "I.. I don't know. I want all of this to stop," I whimpered, looking helplessly at the ground. Jumin gave me a tight hug. "Show it to Seven, maybe he can track them."

My eyes widened. I couldn't show this to Saeyoung. He would ask what it's about, and I don't have the heart to tell him that I practically cheated on him with Jumin.

"You can't tell him, or anyone. Please, I can't lose him!" I pleaded, sobbing. Jumin shook his head and took my face in his hands, cupping it gently. He wiped away my tears with his fingers, smiling at me with soft eyes. "Don't worry, love. This stays between us."

He kissed my cheek and stood up, grabbing his shirt at the end of my bed. He looked back at me before he left my room. "I'll tell Seven I went home. See you later, Mae." I waved as he left my house, the door shutting with a click.

How could I be so horrible?