Baby :a curse or a blessing

Baby a word which can literally bring a smile in anyone's face without a reason everyone in this world say the unborn or the newborn is a blessing from the god but is it really the truth do we literally see every child in this world as a blessing or is it just a myth created by the society.

The harsh answer to this question is YES it is a myth because we never see every child as a blessing. The child who is only born to the married couples are seen as a blessing and no ones else child is seen as a blessing. Look around you will did it as a truth.

The first example of these are the children living in an orphanage have you ever heard someone adopting them its rare right cause no one is interested to bring someone else's blood or we should say according to them bad blood or illegitimate blood isn't it wrong😢 to call the little with names.

The next we get the girls who are dumped by their husband or boyfriends when they are expecting a baby the mother of the unborn has to struggle a lot to give her child a healthy and stress free life and to save them from abuses.

The children of the prostitutes aah its whole another story they not only have to listen to the abuses of the people but its whole lot of hard work they have to put in to get a proper education and jobs because their mothers want to protect them from the living hell in which she was forced.

After seeing all these facts how can we just say a baby is a blessing because the reality say something else.