LBGTQ

Hey you know the classmate of mine on whom ever guy has a crush on is a lesbian or bisexual.

I mean how do they even manage to go against the nature you know most probably her parents would not have brought up properly huhh.

What going against the nature you people are talking about it is a part of the nature it is as simple as being a guy or a girl their is no difference in being a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender the only difference they possess either they want their life partner to be of the same sex or any of the sex it doesn't matter.

Why the hell on earth they are treated so differently and abused orbashed for no reasons they breathe the same air as we do, they eat the same regional food like we do.

If being a guy or a girl we can choose the opposite gender as our life partner then why can't they if we can choose freely our field of education then why can't the.

Let people live here on their own way rather than passing your not so important judgement and moreover no one is interested to interfere in your life so you shouldn't interfere in someone's life.

Live in peace and let others live their life in peace.

By the way how many of you knew the full form of S.W.A.G. that most of the youth use these days its Secrectely We Are Gay.😉

😉