4

When we got to the front door I paused and looked at Gaga.

“All I will say to warn you Gaga…is DON’T say anything. Okay?”

“Why?”

“Gaga please just don’t. I’ll explain later.”

She nodded and I slipped my key into the doorknob. I pushed the door open slowly and walked in silently with Gaga closely following behind. We walked straight into my room and we started filling my two bags with clothes. Marcus walked to the room and leaned on the doorframe. He smirked at Gaga and she looked away.

“My my Kaelynn! Who do we have here?”

He asked sarcastically.

“Shut up Marcus. Leave her alone.”

He walked over to me and jerked my hair down making my head fly back with it. I squealed out in pain and brought my hands up trying to pry his from my head.

“I told you, you are not leaving me. Now you bring in some overpaid woman to pack up your things? Where do you think you are going?”

"Stop! I am leaving and there is nothing you can do to keep me here!”

“Marcus…please let her go.”

Gaga spoke quietly. I was so angry. I told her not to speak! What is she thinking?

“Gaga don’t! Sh!”

I shouted. It was too late, Marcus already made his way to Gaga and put his hands on her waist.

“You should listen to your friend. I would hate for anything to happen to you.”

He started kissing Gaga and she tried to push him away. He was too strong for her. I grabbed a nearby vase and threw it at his head making him fall to the floor.

“Grab the bag! Gaga let’s go!”

I screamed at Gaga who was shakily eyeing the struggling man on the floor. She snapped out of it and ran with me to the car Ed brought. He put the bags in the car and got in with us. As he was driving off I was crazily checking Gaga. She looked stunned.

“Did he hurt you? Are you alright? Let me see!”

Gaga pulled me into a tight embrace as tears started pouring out of my eyes.

“Kaelynn I am fine! Shh stop crying please.”

I settled down and felt my phone vibrate. I read the message aloud,

‘Think it’s that easy? I’ll catch up to you baby. See you soon. *wink wink*’

Gaga took my phone, turned it off, and sat it beside her. She pulled me back into her embrace and I fell asleep.

When I woke up my head was in Gaga’s lap and she was running her fingers through my hair.

“How are you?”

She asked with that soft, sweet, voice of hers.

“OK I guess.”

I said. She smiled down at me and continued running her fingers in my long brunette hair. I didn’t move, it was too relaxing. I heard my phone vibrating again and I groaned. As I sat up Gaga handed it to me.

Tick Tok on the Clock…tik tok tik tok!!!

Ready or Not Here I come

Is the mouse alone

Or is someone home?

Would you like some company Kaelynn? I’ll bet that chick is there with you. I’m coming up. 3rd floor right? See you soon. Hope everyone is decent. – Marcus’