7

(Ed’s POV)

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket.

“Hey Gaga. Gaga? Are you-“

“Marcus please get out!”

I heard Kaelynn shout.

“Shit!”

I shouted and ran towards the elevator. I hung up the phone and called the police. The elevator was taking too long so I went to the stairs and ran up to the 3rd floor. Then I ran to Gaga’s room.

(Kaelynn’s POV)

Marcus ran towards Gaga and pushed her so hard she fell. I turned to run but he was too fast. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back.

‘Well this is Deja-vu.’

I thought.

“I tell you not to leave, you leave twice.”

He stopped as he heard the police sirens outside.

“Did you call the cops? HUH?”

He shouted.

“No I swear! You were watching me! I couldn’t have.”

As soon as he raised his fist Ed ran through the door and tackled him.

“How many times am I going to have to kick your ass?”

He shouted as he twisted Marcus’ arm back to keep him still and placed a knee on the center of his back.

“Gaga? You okay?”

“Yeah.”                                                                                                                

She crawled towards the wall out of breath more from shock then anything. She felt no pain. The cops walked in with raised guns and lowered them when they saw Ed’s “artwork”.

“This man has been following these two everywhere and did that to Kaelynn two days ago.”

He started to explain while the two cops put Marcus in handcuffs.

“Let’s go. Marcus W. you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you if you…”

I heard them saying as they led him out of the room. I hugged Gaga.

“Why did you get in front of me?”

I asked. She smiled and tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

“So you could call Ed of course! I knew you would know what to do.”

I laughed and we walked towards the Today show building. Nothing was going to stop me from performing with Gaga today.

“Are you ready for your first performance with me? I introduce you today!”

Gaga asked with a wink.

“I was born ready.  I have always wanted to perform here.”

She laughed as we entered the building. Lots of Monsters were outside screaming Gaga’s name. Some were asking about me. We went backstage and Gaga put on her black cat suit with no pants and black stilettoes. I was wearing a light blue dress and white stilettoes. We heard the host start speaking,

"Now it is time to welcome a very special, well two very special guests! I personally love her, and she is here to announce a new young lady who will appear on tour with her! I have not heard this young lady sing and we got news that only Gaga and her vocal coach have heard her! Everyone, Lady Gagaaaa!”

I tensed up and got nervous. Gaga noticed this and looked at me.

“You can do it babe!”

She gave me a reassuring smile and walked out. She did a quick pose and waited for the music.

“It’s been a long time since I came around…”

She sang. I walked onto the stage and started singing. I let go of all my fears.

“Been a long time but I’m back in town.”

We finished the song and people clapped. Some people screamed. I smiled and tightened my grip on the mic. Gaga wrapped an arm around me and laughed.

“Wow! That was great! You’re voices go great together!”

Someone said.

“Please Gaga sing another!”

“Yeah please!”

“With the girl too!”

“Yeah!”

A lot of people in the audience were shouting. Gaga nodded and we waited for the next song to start. We put our hand-free microphones on.

Marcus sat back in his orange jumpsuit and watched the Today show from the prison cafeteria.

“I don’t speak German but I can if you like.”

He listened to Kaelynn start. The two girls started singing and dancing around the stage to Scheiβe. A wide grin spread across his face as Kaelynn sang,

“Love is objectified by what men say is right.”

And nodded as Gaga continued.

“Yes it is princess.”

We did a cute back to back pose as Gaga flipped the bird at the camera.

“That was…ok girls you left me speechless!”

The host said and rested a hand on my shoulder.

“There’s a song in there somewhere!”

I winked and everyone laughed.

‘HAHA I TOLD A FUNNY!’

I foolishly thought.

“What is your name honey?”

“I am Kaelynn.”

I responded.

“And how old are you?”

“18.”

She dramatically let her jaw drop.

“Sweetie you are 18 years old and you got Lady Gaga’s attention! You must be proud!”

“I am very proud yes. But I am mostly grateful.”

“How did you meet this wonderful young lady?”

Gaga looked at me and my eyes pleaded no.

“Well, I was in this really small place and heard her singing ‘You and I’. She was flawless.”

She hugged me and I smiled, blushing a little.

“Flawless indeed! Congratulations Kaelynn and best of luck to you both!”

The lady turned back towards the camera and continued,

“Lady Gagaa everyone! Kaelynn will be joining Gaga on tour starting next week!”

She finished. Gaga and I waved and walked offstage.