Chapter three

Another month continued to pass, leaving Kuromi, who acted fine, in a battle with herself over the battle she had towards the person she inwardly considered a best friend. Holly, still felt the blame that Kuromi held towards her was real, while Loki, stood on the sidelines, only barely keeping the two young adults from destroying one another from the inside out.

Holly stared, eyes wide, face showing extreme surprise. Loki had been pulled backwards by a small figure.

"What are you-" Holly began, before being cut off. "I'm talking to a brunette brat, who can't keep her mouth shut," shutting her phone she spoke again, "I'm taking Loki with me, you can have him back later, if he wants to that is," Kuromi growls, before smirking in victory when Loki followed, having had his wrist grabbed by a shaking hand. The hand, he noticed, was tiny, compared to his own. Kuromi stopped. Loki noticing quickly went to stand next to her, quickly sending an apologetic look to Holly, before looking down wide eyed when he saw Kuromi hold his arm to her chest, surprising not only him, but Holly. When he saw her open her mouth retort an angered comment at Holly, he quickly placed his hand over her mouth, wishing to test a theory. Holly watched curiously as Kuromi blushed tightening her small hands over Loki's arm, shutting her mouth obediently. Holly quietly looked down, slightly shocked, before sending a determined look over to Kuromi in challenge.

"Oh relax lady brat," Holly drawled, her tone teasing, "Go have fun, why don't you," she finishes, her voice leaning towards an inappropriate tone.

Kuromi stiffened, turning red, before rushing off, dragging Loki with her.

"Holy sh—" "Just follow," Kuromi interrupts, before sighing and whispering "Please..." Making Loki breathe out quietly in confusion, yet continue to follow. She rarely acted polite.

"Where are we going Kuromi?" Loki asked, trying to pause, the small teen's speed shocking him.

Kuromi refused to reply. The tension grew, yet Loki refused to stop, having noticed her slow down. Her hand shook, before she collapsed. Almost hitting the ground before being caught by a startled Loki. I mean who wouldn't be shocked if the person they'd been crushing on for the past half year collapsed in a DAMNED park.