Lured

Gretel's Point of View 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing his meal, Ulysses immediately stood up and ran to the forest. We all looked at him as he left.

"Why is he so in a hurry?" Hansel asked. Diana shrugged her shoulders.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin and said, "I think I need to get some fresh air." I stood up and ran into the woods.

The forest was as dark as ever. I heard a twig snap. I was getting nervous but I continued walking. A cold hand held my shoulder. I shrieked.

"What are you doing here?" Ulysses hissed.

"Uh... I just wanted to apologize for what happened last night?" I said as softly as possible.

"Oh that. Umm.. forget about it." He said continuing whatever he was doing.

"So are we okay?"I asked. 

He turned back to me, "We're good."

After hearing that, I turned to go back to the house.

"Gretel!" A sudden grasp on my hand stopped me. A sudden kiss on the lips shocked me.

We stood infront of each other. Ulysses held my face in his cold hands. I tasted the sweetness and bitterness in his red lips. Instead of pulling away, I felt my body lean on his chest. I knew it was wrong, us cheating on Diana. I couldn't help it, it felt so good. In the middle of the kiss, he unexpectedly pushed me away.

"I am so sorry!" He said breathily.

"It's okay!" I said to calm him down.

"I am cheating on my wife!" He said in a voice full of worry. "Please, forget everything that happened. Please?"

My heart crushed as I said. "I will."

I turned around and I ran back home, quiet tears streaming down my face.

I opened the wooden back door, Asuda was there in the kitchen. She saw how red my eyes were.

"Honey, are you okay?" She asked.

"Do you have a robe?" I said, trying to hide my sorrow.

"No, but we have a towel." she answered.

"Umm.. What's a towel?" I felt so dumb.

"Oh yeah, it'th like a blanket to dry yourself after thower."

God I felt like an idiot. "Ohh... What's a shower?"

"C'mon I'll thow you. Thome tinkering done by Ulytheth."

She handed me a towel and showed me a room with umm, a shower I suppose, a wall mounted metal.

"A thower is an area in which one batheth underneath a thpray of water from that metal." She told me, pointing to the strange object.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower!" I closed the door.

After I bathed in the newfound invention, I quickly rushed to my room because of the dripping cold water on my skin, I didn't even have the time to switch on the lights. I immediately put on the black dress Chelsea laid on my bed.

Out in the darkness of my room, I saw sparkling jewelry, clothing  and everything I could ever want. I heard the door close, footsteps were approaching, but I was afraid to turn around.

[WARNING ADULT CONTENT AHEAD]

I felt a soft whisper from behind, "I can give you everything you want, just stay with me."

Ulysses turned me around, I gazed at his golden eyes. He passionately kissed my lips, while I carefully closed the windows to my soul. 

As we kissed deeply, he started to unbutton my dress. I felt my heart beat rise. I abruptly pushed him away.

"What's wrong, I thought you said it was okay?" He asked.

"Yes it is, it's just that I still have my maidenhead." I replied as I lowered my head of embarrassment.

He smirked, stroked my cheek and said softly, " Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

He pulled me into a gentle embrace, his lips carressed mine as we tumbled onto the bed. He opened his shirt, showing his delicious six pack.

Running his hand down my body. He slowly kissed everything that I was. He gently fondled my breasts.

"Was that gentle enough?" he whispered.

"Perfect." I whispered in satisfaction.

After a few minutes of being in heaven, I helped him pull down his pants. My jaw dropped. 

He quietly laughed, "Are you ready?"

I swallowed. "I guess."

He slowly cut my maiden head off being careful not to hurt me. At first, I was in pain and a small amount of blood had escaped me. I was frightened when I saw this, but with Ulysses comforting voice, fear fled my body. As time passed, it started to feel good.

It was the greatest time of my life. For a moment I felt like a woman, a queen, an important person to care about, not a useless, silly little girl. 

Everything was perfect. But quietly at the back of my head, I thought of what Hansel was doing at the moment.