Seduced- Hansel's POV

Hansel's POV [Simultaineously happening with previous chapter]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh air? Where will she get fresh air deep in the forest? I thought to myself as I tapped my fingers on the table.

"So, it is your last night here right?" Diana reminded me.  

"Yes. We'll be leaving tomorrow morning." I answered.   

Out on the window, I watched Gretel, beautiful as ever, run and enter the back door. 

 "Hansel!" Diana asking for my attention. 

"Sorry, what did you say?" I said as I snapped out of my daydream.  

"I said, what would you like for dinner?"  

"Oh..uh. Just anything. Um, please excuse me." I got up and walked through the kitchen. Chelsea was preparing lunch.  

"Chelsea!" I greeted her. She dropped the knife, startled. "Oh my! You scared me." She said, her hand on her chest.

"Oh, sorry. Have you seen Gretel? I saw her enter the back door." I picked up the sharp knife. 

"She's taking a shower." she informed as I handed it to her.

"Shower?" I asked I mean, how should I know what a  fucking shower was? I felt like an idiot.

"Sorry,what? Chelsea asked.  

"Oh, nothing." I said, afraid that I would embarrass myself. 

 "If you don't know what a shower is, It's like bathing, I'll show you when Gretel's done." She said as she continued to chop slices of carrots.

"Would you want to take a shower too? I'll go get you a towel." She suggested.  

"Umm... I don't think the word 'towel' is in my vocabulary yet." I said, trying to sound smart.  

"Well it is a thick fabric that absorbs water, so you could dry yourself." 

"Okay, No, Thank you." I left to go to my room. 

I just wandered around the experimented garden, waiting for Gretel to finish her 'shower'.

Fresh sweet cupcakes, aromatic cookies and a pond of orange juice. Everything was delicious. I picked some for tomorrow so Gretel and I could have a little picnic in the woods. Ahh... I can already imagine it. I got back carrying the basket full of sweets. 

"Chelsea, do you have a candle? And a picnic mat?" I asked. 

 "Yes we do, wait I'll go get it." She briskly walked to the stock room. 

After a few minutes passed, She came out with a beautiful silver candle holder (with candles of course) and a red picnic mat. 

"Whew, that was hard to find. They're a bit old. This candle holder was used long ago by Ulysses." Chelsea said breathily.

"I'm really sorry and I sincerely thank you."   

"You're welcome." She carefully handed them to me.  I was so excited that I ran back to my room.

I put the picnic items in the bag Asuda gave me. Just before leaving the room, I felt something move in the darkness. It was Gretel, wearing what I suppose is a towel. Unexpectedly, she pinned me to the door, a teasing smile on her face. 

"Gretel, what are you doing?" I said, hiding my nervousness. 

"Shh... Keep it down. They might hear." She whispered.  

"Uhh... hear what?" I choked.  

"The fun." She grinned.  

[WARNING ADULT CONTENT AHEAD] 

She violently grabbed the collar of my shirt, drawing my lips onto hers, I smelled the rosy fragrance of her hair. As I cuddled her in my arms, I felt her warm tongue wrap around mine. Her saliva tasted like sweet honey. 

I felt my body get hotter, so I took my shirt off. I felt her cold sweat slowly drip on my bare shoulder. After a while, she leisurely took off her towel. Her body was a perfectly sculpted ivory. As I saw this perfect scenery, I felt blood below rise. Naked, she wrapped her arms on my neck and continued to lip lock with me. I felt her soft breasts touch me gently. I couldn't help her teasing anymore,  I held her thighs and carried her onto the bed. I held her so close that the only thing that kept us apart was her excited breathing blowing gently on my chest.

I ran down my fingers onto her curvacious body, kissing every corner of perfection. I carefully carressed her beautiful breasts as I started touching her cunt. 

"I - love - you." I panted through the hard kissing and touching. 

She held my face in her warm palms saying, "I love you too, I'll let you take away everything from me, even my maidenhead."

"Gretel, are you sure?" I asked hesitantly, I wanted to eventhough I knew it was forbiddden. 

"No one can interfere with our love." She whispered as she opened my pants loose. 

I reached for her hand, "I will marry you someday, you know."

"But we're siblings." She said. 

"I don't care, I just want us to be always together." I whispered as I kissed her hand.

"We shall." 

Part of my worries, pains and sadness was blown away by the warm breeze each time I thrusted her. Her quiet moans were music to my ears. 

After an hour of love making, I felt a tight feeling inside me, I came. 

I was tired and out of breath, but everything was worth it.

"We can stay here, can't we?" Gretel blurted. My eyebrows met in confusion. "They don't want us there anyway and they wouldn't know what we were doing." She continued.

"You've got a point." I said rubbing my chin.

"Please?" she begged.

I sighed. "Okay." I said, then we continued kissing.

[Note: There might be questions forming inside your mind right now. But if you continue reading, all questions will be answered.]