Lost Girl

*Sam's pov*

"Sam! Sam! Sam dude wake up man!" I wake up to Corey shaking me like an earthquake.

"What!" i reply not fully awake. I want to go back to bed rn im freaking tired. And not in the mood.

"Colby said when he was taking out the trash there was a little girl crying in her sleep behind our trash bin." Devyn said worried. Devyn is a motherly figure so she was more worried for the child then we where.

"Wait why is there a little girl behind our trash bin?" i paused for a moment, "Wait colby took out the trash when did he do that aaron normally does."

"That's what i wanna know dude what do we do?" Corey asked like i needed to make a decision now.

"Do any of the other guys know?" i said yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah they all know they are down stairs trying to figure out what to do" Corey said clustered.

"Go downstairs and give me a minute to get dressed and we will figure something out." i said with a sigh. I watched them walk out of my room and i just put on a green shirt and some normal jeans and headed downstairs.

"So what do we like do?" Colby asked. "We should problem bring her inside so she doesn't get cold and probably wait for her to wake up." i answered.

"Aaron will you go pick her up and put her on the couch and me and Colby will go get pillows and a blanket." Aaron nodded and headed outside to get the little girl and Corey and Devyn followed.

"What pillow should i get?" Colby mumbled for no reason. "I dont know a comfy one?" i answered as me and colby headed down stairs and set the blankets next the the sleepy girl.

We all stood around the sleeping girl and then she woke up and she was very confused and all of a sudden we made eye contact and she bolted over to me and latched on my leg and now everybody was staring at me and her. She looked so familiar. Thats it she is the little lost girl i helped at the airport!
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry there will be a lack of updates but i will try to get them out whenever i can bc of school. !!Dueses!!

Follow me on twitter @3mo_w3bber