Time To Leave

I woke up to Devyn kissing my forehead and about to walk out of the room.

"Please don't leave where is Corey?" I said trying to speak.

"I have to go sign papers so we can leave, Corey's outside, do you want me to get him for you?" Devyn said in a soft tone.

"Alright, and yes please." I spoke raising my voice a tad.

Devyn left the room and I heard her talking to Corey, not to long after that Corey walked in.

"What's up daughter!!" Corey said in his Gunther voice trying to make me laugh. And he did.

"You are so dumb Corey," I said giggling, "when will I be able to go" I stuttered for a second, " ya know that place called home." Corey laughed and started talking again.

"We should be able to leave here pretty soon, and then we can go play with Navi!!!!" Corey said with excitement as Devyn popped her head in the door signaling for Corey.

"Corey wait, who's Navi?" I asked puzzled,

"Oh yeah! Navi is Devyn's dog from back in her home town!" Corey said while laughing, "One second I will be right back baby!" Corey said while running and screaming out the door.

*lil while later*

I sit there using my phone waiting for Corey and Devyn to come back and I get a text from Nik.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bold text=Nik. Slanted text=me

Hey where are you!!!!
Answer me!
Please I'm sorry!!
Please Leyla!!!!
What do you want.
Where are you!
Are you ok??
I'm fine. In the hospital
I'm about to leave. But
You aren't gonna see
Me anytime soon.
What why?!?!!??
Because I got adopted
Wait really!!
Did I stutter yes I am.
You are still mad at me
Aren't you?
No dip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From that point on she didn't text me and if she did I didn't answer. I'm just going to delete and block her number I don't want her in my life anymore.

"Hey baby! Ready to leave!!!?" Corey said with the doctor and Devyn behind him.

"Heck yea I am!!!!" I shouted with joy. I am so happy. I looked over at Devyn who was talking to the doctor.

"Ok here are the crutches, be careful when walking and walk slow, but other than that you should be fine to do as you please! Have fun!!!" The doctor said with a smile on his face.

            *one quite car ride later*

Corey helps me out of the car while Devyn runs up to the front door. Weird. We get up to the door as Devyn opens them slowly, I bursted into tears. A giant sign saying "welcome home" and confetti, balloons, and party streamers. Not even the best part we get up the stairs and to my new room and we open the door and-wow.
________________________
Haha sorry y'all for the minor cliff hanger, I hope you all liked the chapter and thank you all for 5k READS YALL ARE AMAZING!!! Love y'all and            !!duces!!!