Don't. Click.

"Hey uh Leyla, um lets introduce you to like everyone else." Nik said breaking me and Ross's gaze.

"Yea" I said while focusing. We headed back down the hall to a room next to mine, this door was purple. Nik knocked on the door and it opened almost instantly.

"Hai!! You must be the new girl! My names Jessica but you can call me Jessi!" A girl with lilac hair said. I shook her hand and we exchanged smiles.

"Hi I'm Leyla, nice to meet you! Do you have a roommate?" I questioned

"No I have my own room since I'm the oldest girl and Ross here has his own room also altho he is the only guy!" she said giggling. I looked at Ross and he wasn't even fazed she was giggling at him. She. Likes. Him. We i did not just get jealous. Don't click with him you just met him! She is pretty.

"Uh earth to Leyla! Hello?" Nik said.

"Oh um yea cool! I just wanted to say hi!" I said trying to dodge a certain subject.

"Uh huh. Yea sure." she said getting mean and slamming the door.

"What was that about?" Ross said

"No clue." she said changing the subject, "Ross you wanna he's to me and Leyla's room and play 20 questions?"

"Yea sure sounds great!!!" he said happy. We headed back to our room and plopped down our our beanbags. This is going to be fun!
___________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer love y'all !!DUESES!!