× Chapter Four ×

School seemed to drag on for Stiles. He couldn't get the image of worry and confusion on Scott's face from Friday night.

The bells rings and everyone gets up from their seats heading into the halls. Well everyone except for Stiles. He sat there a little dazed, a small headache forming. "Mr. Stilinski, are you okay?"

He snapped out of it and replies, "Yes, sorry, I was just thinking."

"Have a nice day, Mr. Stilinski." The teacher says as Stiles gets up from his seat and leaves the class room.

Heading to his locker he sees an empty hallway. He opens his locker and grabs a few books, putting them in his book bag. He shuts his locker and swings his bookbag onto his shoulders. Looking around he see three guys down the hallway behind him. He knew exactly who they were.

It was Jay and his crew.

He picks up speed and ends up running down the hallway, them chasing after him. The two other people in Jay's crew split up to cut him off, he wasn't leaving the school yet.

Stiles kept running and running until he ran straight into Jay's crew, knocking him to the ground. He gets back up and tries to get away, only failing.

Jay grabs ahold of Stiles's​ shirt pushing him into the lockers like Scott did to him 8 hours earlier. "You told McCall!!"

"I-I swear I-I d-didn't." Stiles stutters out, scared.

"It doesn't matter know, you knew what would happen if you told anyone. Now your gonna get it!" Jay yells at Stiles causing him to flinch.

Stiles waits for Jay to land a punch on his face, but it never came. He slowly reopens his eyes and Jay says, "Meet us in the woods, you know the spot I'll text you when."

And with that he walked away leaving Stiles with the pieces. Stiles slides down the lockers and puts his head in hands. Trying not to let tears stream down his face.

"You're worthless. Stupid. You should just kill yourself Stilinski, do your father and friends a favor! You're a burden."

His thoughts started to eat him alive. He couldn't hold it in anymore, tears fell from his cold eyes. A small sob escaped his lips.

He's giving up.

A couple of seconds later he gets to his feet and heads outside to his jeep. He climbs in and throws his bookbag in the backseat. He puts the key in the ignition and turns it, the jeep roaring to life. Pulling out of the parking lot he heads home.

Once he's there he heads up to his room. He throws his bookbag in the bed and looks at phone waiting for a text message. After a couple of minutes of waiting he sets his phone and gets on his computer.

Beep.

He grabs it and looks to see who's it is."@9 Don't be late. -J"

He plenty of time until then. It was just a matter of what would happen when he went. Stiles mind came up with every possible outcome. They would either kill him fast and swift or they'd kill him slowly and painfully.

Either way he believed he deserved it.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Time rolled around and when 8:15 came he got into his jeep and heads to police station. When he pulls into the parking lot he gets out and head into the station, back to his dad's office. His dad is currently filling out paperwork.

"Oh, hey Stiles. What brings you by?"

"Nothing I just wanted to see you." Stiles replies.

The Sheriff Stilinski puts the papers down and looks at his son. He felt like something was wrong, like there was something going on. "Are you okay, Stiles?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just meeting up with some friends in a little bit. Just wanted to see you before I went."

"Okay, just be careful okay. Be home before 10, it's a school night." Sheriff Stilinski replies, giving his smile.

Little did the Sheriff know that later that night things would take a turn for the worse.

Stiles soon left after that, climbing into his jeep and heads to the Beacon Hills Reserve. When he pulls in he looks at the time and his phone reads 8:55. It would only take a couple of minutes to get to the spot.

He gets to the spot easily and when he does he's quickly ambushed by Jay's crew. The two side members held him why Jay took a couple of swings at his stomach, causing Stiles to drop to the ground. Once he regained oxygen he gets back to his feet.

"Were you followed?"

"If your wondering no. Scott isn't here. I'm not stupid and I didn't tell him either." Stiles says, being sarcastic.

"I've had enough of your sarcasm Stilinski." Jay says, landing a punch across Stiles's​ face.

He spits out blood and Jay starts to laugh. He pulls out a gun and his two henchmen back away. "Yo, Jay, what are you doing man?"

"Yeah I didn't think you were serious when you said you were going to kill him. I thought we would just knock him around a little bit."

Jay looks at his to henchmen, hate filled his eyes. "No, he's going to die."

He points the gun at Stiles and pulls the trigger. John and Andrew, Jay's crew, take off running, getting away from Jay's insanity. Jay drops the gun and falls to his knees near Stiles's body on the ground.

"What have I done?!?" Jay asks before he takes off running, leaving Stiles bloody, alone, and scared.

Stiles grabs onto his bleeding stomach trying to stop the bleeding. He scoots over to a tree and props himself up against it. He was in to deep. He needed help.

Scott heard the gun shot, he knew something was wrong with Stiles. He quickly got up and looked at the clock, it read 10:07. He grabs his mom's keys and calls Stiles's dad.

Mr. Stilinski, where's Stiles?
I don't know I figured he was with you. He said he was hanging out with some friends.

A growl escaped Scott's lips and his eyes turned a bright red, anger boiled inside him.

Scott what's going?
Stiles's is being bullied at school, I confronted the person today.
Okay, I've got an APB out in his jeep. I'll call everyone else to help look.
I've got his sent. I'm following it know. I'll let you know when I have something.

And with that Scott hung up and followed Stiles scent to the Beacon Hills Reserve. When he gets there he sees Stiles blue jeep. Taking in a deep breath through his nose a familiar smell hit his nose.

Blood.